[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are souls of vigor still in the mod? If so, how are they obtained??

Souls of vigor are not a thing.

Also Blah I know you abandoned Nil mode but I saw the shrine and the anvil are still in, so is there any chance it may be coming back? I thought the idea of the progressive difficulty that just kept getting harder would be so much fun to have to handle :D If need be, now that I have my new laptop I could start making some item sprites!

There is going to be no nil mode. It caused too many bugs in the game to be brought back. It didn't just bug the game, It broke it.

1.) Jeez, that was fast
2.) THANK YOU SO MUCH it worked and thanks, I will definitely have fun in multiplayer!

Have fun!

ehhhh it's me again .... well after some juggernaut farming (dunno how but idc) i got myself 15 eye's to spawn obelivion but he didnt spawn when i used it :/ tried every biom ( even hell )

Hi Guys,

I'm new in using mods, so far I played the vanilla only - but now I'm looking for a new terraria experience so I decided to try a big enough mod - thats how I found Avalon :)

My only problem Im not sure which version should I try... so which one I should try: the standalone (exxo avalon) or the tAPI version (tconfig is outdated if I understood correctly)?

I'm looking for the one which have more content to try....

Hi Guys,

I'm new in using mods, so far I played the vanilla only - but now I'm looking for a new terraria experience so I decided to try a big enough mod - thats how I found Avalon :)

My only problem Im not sure which version should I try... so which one I should try: the standalone (exxo avalon) or the tAPI version (tconfig is outdated if I understood correctly)?

I'm looking for the one which have more content to try....
The one with more content at the moment is the Exxo Avalon mod, however you should try tha TAPI too, there both different and provide a different experience.

Aww thats a shame about nil mode. Will there ever be anything past shm? I thought it sounded like a pretty cool idea and I think that there should be some mode after shm to pretty much make it like, everything is scary, death, destruction, get forced to make specialized bases with defenses and never let your guard down. Really counter those late shm weapons and armor and tools and stuff.

Thx... any details on the difference? (gametime is a limited resource for me right now :) )

The TAPI may have less content, but is not developed by @blahblahbal it is instead developed by @Bullseye55 and the Avalon team.

There may be less content, but there is more balance and higher variety of different weapon and item effects.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433768855,1433768650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww thats a shame about nil mode. Will there ever be anything past shm? I thought it sounded like a pretty cool idea and I think that there should be some mode after shm to pretty much make it like, everything is scary, death, destruction, get forced to make specialized bases with defenses and never let your guard down. Really counter those late shm weapons and armor and tools and stuff.

Well I actually asked @blahblahbal myself and his response was "maybe" to the question can nil mode be fixed.

However from what I've heard from the grapevine, there have been many ideas involving the dark matter biome changing the world, although not sure if these rumors are true or not, or if they'll ever be expanded into something more than just mere speculation.

The TAPI may have less content, but is not developed by @blahblahbal it is instead developed by @Bullseye55 and the Avalon team.

There may be less content, but there is more balance and higher variety of different weapon and item effects.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433768855,1433768650][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well I actually asked @blahblahbal myself and his response was "maybe" to the question can nil mode be fixed.

However from what I've heard from the grapevine, there have been many ideas involving the dark matter biome changing the world, although not sure if these rumors are true or not, or if they'll ever be expanded into something more than just mere speculation.

Well Ive been tempted to bring dark matter soil into a new world, set it to shm and then see if I can CHANGE THE WORLD! :D
Although that would be cool, to progress to super-er hard mode, have to change the world into a dark matter biome (Or atleast a huge amount) And then depending on the percentage in the world, you'd get a message like, "The depths are stirring. These are dark, dark times." and post-message, all mobs are super hard and can break blocks and have special abilities and stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433770880][/DOUBLEPOST]Also another idea for home defense in shm or super-er hard mode, automated turrets you can mount to walls, similar to the turrets from starbound. You put in ammo, and then it fires that ammo super quickly at anything that passes its line(s) of sight.

Well Ive been tempted to bring dark matter soil into a new world, set it to shm and then see if I can CHANGE THE WORLD! :D
Although that would be cool, to progress to super-er hard mode, have to change the world into a dark matter biome (Or atleast a huge amount) And then depending on the percentage in the world, you'd get a message like, "The depths are stirring. These are dark, dark times." and post-message, all mobs are super hard and can break blocks and have special abilities and stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433770880][/DOUBLEPOST]Also another idea for home defense in shm or super-er hard mode, automated turrets you can mount to walls, similar to the turrets from starbound. You put in ammo, and then it fires that ammo super quickly at anything that passes its line(s) of sight.

The dark matter is very dull atm. It doesn't do much besides look cool and give you new blocks. Wish new stuff would be added to it to make it meaningful.

The auto turrets thing sounds more like a tower defense game than terraria.

Create that world if you want too, really it looks cool, but it doesn't do much other than that.

What was the key to toggle the quinjump?

I noticed the Dragon Lord Spine was still in the outofdate items map, would it have any chance to summon the thing?

What was the key to toggle the quinjump?

I noticed the Dragon Lord Spine was still in the outofdate items map, would it have any chance to summon the thing?

The key for quinjump is right control.

And no idea about dragon lord. Try it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom