[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That oblivion sprite is perfect for the boss. Now we need the sprite for second phase of course. The new pillar idea is great, but where will the fifth spot be?

Thanks for letting me know. But the content seems to still be there, i cant remember how or where but the guide showed me a craft for a nil shrine or something with souls of wight. And i have no idea how to aqcuire this.
You don't souls of wight used to drop from ultrablivion but he is not in exxo avalon

y whenever I'm shooting there's two bullet shot out instead of one, bug? or sprite glitching? also is blah n bullseye still working on exxo avalon? or they r temporary stop updating

Wait until 1.3.1 and then the patches/bug fixes for that update to come out before you start working on the mod.

[Edit] Didn't mean to sound rude, meant it as in that way any work you do before the update comes out doesn't go to waste.

blah will update for 1.3.1? but the problem is we don't even know how long it gonna take for terraria to update i tot relogic is focus on terraria other world? only a few is working on terraria
i really hope exxo avalon update for terraria 1.3 as soon as possible becuz i really love the feature of quick stack to nearby chest in terraria 1.3

Hey guys I´m totaly new to Terraria modding and today i watched a video on how to install the exxo avalon mod but always when I´m trying to launch the modded terraria Over game launcher an error window shows up where its says:(see in te pic. below) please help me i already retryed it 3 times but it still doesnt work...

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom