[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just calling it that for now, I don't know what else it should be called. But I hope Oblivion is not the final boss again, it's not a very fun fight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440559161,1440559142][/DOUBLEPOST]
6000th comment
[DOUBLEPOST=1440559259][/DOUBLEPOST]I have started work on Mech-BoC View attachment 74398
Hey man, you should cover a few parts of the brain flesh with metal, much like Frieza is after fighting Goku.

Soul of Immortality -
Soul of Immortality.png

I am just calling it that for now, I don't know what else it should be called. But I hope Oblivion is not the final boss again, it's not a very fun fight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440559161,1440559142][/DOUBLEPOST]
6000th comment
[DOUBLEPOST=1440559259][/DOUBLEPOST]I have started work on Mech-BoC View attachment 74398
I think the brain should have various parts covered in metal, and some with normal skin (brain?). It would look cool as the gore that appears when you defeat the BoC is brain pieces.

call mech boc cerebrum
That would be cooler than my Idea which is Brain of Destruction
[DOUBLEPOST=1440638385,1440638076][/DOUBLEPOST]Suggestion: Computer Virus (Mech - Bacterium Prime)
3rd tier mech bosses e.g. Ultratron (Which can just be oblivion :p), The Triplets (With a crimson Spazmatism) and Blackhole Eater/Ultima Cerebrum/Black Death

I just want the dragon lord. Come on blah. Please. Dragon lord. Dragon lord. Souls of Wight plz
I'll will have no words to describe my thankfullness if you re-implement dragon lord.

I just want the dragon lord. Come on blah. Please. Dragon lord. Dragon lord. Souls of Wight plz
I'll will have no words to describe my thankfullness if you re-implement dragon lord.
The thing with segment bosses is they die in seconds with infinite piercing weapons and that fight isn't too fun. However I would still like him back

By the way SoW drop from UB

The thing with segment bosses is they die in seconds with infinite piercing weapons and that fight isn't too fun. However I would still like him back

By the way SoW drop from UB
I thought 1.3 make all worms share segments? Maybe it's just me. You could still give him insane amounts of defense and do lots of damage. That's how the destoryer works. In fact I find the destroyer the hardest of the 3 mech bosses because of his damage. It's hard to stay alive. This game needs more worm bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom