[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
!ALERT! The Dark One's text is no longer purple. The balance of humanity has shifted and the day has come for all people to read his insightful messages without having to highlight it first. We thank you almighty Dark One for providing those with inferior eyesight this comfort. !ALERT!
get wrecked m8

!ALERT! The Dark One's text is no longer purple. The balance of humanity has shifted and the day has come for all people to read his insightful messages without having to highlight it first. We thank you almighty Dark One for providing those with inferior eyesight this comfort. !ALERT!

c
balance must be restored, so i will always use this color on this thread

Whoops, I forgot. Anyway it looks fine on the phone. If only I could use my favorite font...

Is there a way to actually obtain Blah's Energy Waver? What is abeel's armor?
The Abeel armour is the same tier of armour as the craftable Blah set, just renamed and retextured. A while ago, ByAbeel made an all items map for the mod and hid his armour there - you had to find it to get it, as it can't be spawned in.

As for the energy waver, I'm not sure, although I just tested and it can be spawned in. Time to go through every material I have and give it to the guide...

The Abeel armour is the same tier of armour as the craftable Blah set, just renamed and retextured. A while ago, ByAbeel made an all items map for the mod and hid his armour there - you had to find it to get it, as it can't be spawned in.

As for the energy waver, I'm not sure, although I just tested and it can be spawned in. Time to go through every material I have and give it to the guide...
;) :D

Blah's energy waver is hidden with the blah's armor. Whatever, it's in the altar's temple... But u can spawn this.
And I don't know wheres The abeel's armor.... U can try to find in his map XD

OH MY GOD I just made Avalon work with 1.3!!!
I mean NO vanilla 1.3 and 1.2.4.1 Avalon separately through the Game Launcher! I mean AVALON WITH 1.3'S AWESOME STUFF!!!

You just take 1.2.4.1 Contents folder and add all files that are not present in 1.3's Content folder here. So basically just copy everything from 1.2.4.1's Content to 1.3's without replacing files (just adding new).
Now you got your Awesome 1.3 Content Folder of Destiny (A13CFD)! Btw you can delete your old 1.3 Content folder and replace it by your A13CFD and vanilla 1.3 will run just perfect.
NOW just install Avalon as you alvays do and BOOM! It works! Why? I DON'T KNOW! Blah's magic maybe?

There are some issues, though:
1. Characters and worlds interfaces remain old, meaning you cannot create an Expert world (but strangely in vanilla 1.3 they work properly)
2. Some textures are glitched out. For now I only noticed the guide that is 6 blocks tall and is constantly... umm... scrolling his texture up (or down, that's fast)...

But overall, IT'S WORTH THAT.
All this did was launch normal avalon ):

At first I also thought so. Look at the starting splash. Is "Terraria" 3D and glowing like in 1.3?
Nope. Here, I'll tell you what i did: First I made the epic new terraria folder exactly how you said, then I made a new Exxo Avalon Content folder, then copied the insides of the epic new content folder and pasted it in Exxo Avalon Content. Then I put the Exxo Avalon Content from the download inside that Exxo Avalon Content in my terraria folder and hit replace all files when it asked (like your supposed to). It was odd that it was asking to replace over 1400 files. Then i put in the exe and ran it, and it was just 1.2.4.1 with the mod ): any ideas?
[DOUBLEPOST=1442772794,1442772501][/DOUBLEPOST]
At first I also thought so. Look at the starting splash. Is "Terraria" 3D and glowing like in 1.3?
Well actually it does and the guide is glitched and it did ask for seed... Dude if you actually try playing it all it is is exxo avalon with some 1.3 textures here and there... that's it

Last edited:
I went to my Terraria folders and found a file called ''Exxo Avalon v6.0'' and it has a purple meteor head-looking thing as its icon. I tried it and it opened a version of Terraria. I don't know if its the modded version or a wrong one, does anyone know about it?

so i got the mod, did all the "readme file" steps (except for the server part, i didnt understand that) and then i got game launcher and added Exxo Avalon as an app, and it crashed. i got the 1.2.4.1 source mod/ Exxo Avalon, is there a different process for that, did i miss an app to add in game launcher, or is it the download file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom