[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to only get the modded hardmode ores or a special version of the pack that has it so i can only get modded hardmode ores? thanks.

ok thanks. also, is there a editor like tedit that will work with exxo avalon? i know you can change what ores you will get, but modded ores do not show up.

ok thanks. also, is there a editor like tedit that will work with exxo avalon? i know you can change what ores you will get, but modded ores do not show up.
sry I don't think there is. But you could create separate worlds wreck wof and get hm ores (world 1 naquadah, world 2 nothing, world 3 troxinium, world 4 durataniam (if that is how you spell them lol))

I don't think so Rashid. And if there is a way, then I have no idea.

Actually there is a way, if not a bit roundabout.

blahblahbal in a pm said:
Unless you use a modified EXE, it's harder. And technically it's not 'guaranteed' either xD.

What you do is this:

1. Smash the first altar; if it's not what you want, then kill the Exxo Avalon.exe process in Task Manager (so it doesn't save the ore spawn). Repeat until you get the first ore you want.
2. Save the world WITHOUT smashing more altars.
3. Re-enter the world and repeat step 1 with the second altar.
4. Then simply do the same with the third altar.

any progress on the 1.3 update? also, can we have version 9.9.9? (the one baum has.)

No progress on the 1.3 update yet :p. I'll be starting on it once 1.3.1's final release happens. Which will probably be like, 1.3.1.5 or something xD.

I've been thinking about releasing 9.9.9... I dunno though. I guess I could. What does everyone think?

I usually just afk grind Solar Eclipses. Or I do events like Pumpkin Moon or Frost moon. I kill them all so fast that my inventory fills up by 10am. I have to make several trips back and forth to sell it all.

No progress on the 1.3 update yet :p. I'll be starting on it once 1.3.1's final release happens. Which will probably be like, 1.3.1.5 or something xD.

I've been thinking about releasing 9.9.9... I dunno though. I guess I could. What does everyone think?
Yes I wanna start another playthrough of this mod, it would be awesome to play 9.9.9

Alright, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejytu0llbxos6zh/Exxo Avalon v9.9.9d.zip?dl=0

-Added new flares
-Added some new banners
-Made my character drop a special banner when killed in PvP
-Added evil biome wings (Corruption, Crimson, Contagion; craftable out of Demon Wings and some things)
-Added Effect Ring; this negates the visual effect of the werewolf buff
-Added Restoration Band
-Added Unstable Anomaly and Matter Man (credits for the sprites go to Vladimier and Dr elisey)
-Added Mystical Tome Page (used in most tomes)
-Attempted to fix Soul Edge being laggy
-Added Omnibag (combination of all the Bags of X)
-Fixed Icicle drops
-Fixed Seed drops
-Added Purple Dungeon
-Added something special
-Added Ethereal, Holy, and Vampire Harpy Wings
-Added Plastic Brick/Brick Wall
-Added Slime Armor (early PHM summoner)
-Stamina can now provide a mining speed increase. Press P to toggle it.
-You can now take a screenshot by pressing F12 while in-game. It will save to Documents\My Games\Exxo Avalon v2.0\Screenshots\.
-Added the missing two Hardmode Dungeon vanity sets
-Added fish to the Dark Matter and Contagion
-Added Player Sensor
-Made Fine Lumber placeable, and craftable out of Dynasty Wood
-Changed timechanger slightly
-Made Floating Island chests contain gold/platinum or silver/tungsten bars when they would have copper/tin or iron/lead.
-Added Bayonet, Ammo Magazine, and Hidden Blade (new debuff immunity accessories)
-Updated sprites for Virulent Knives, Elemental Excalibur, and some armor pieces
-Added 5 new gemspark blocks

EDIT: This is the same version that Baum is playing, I haven't changed anything :p.

Now. I cannot remember, as it has been so long, but how would I set that up if I already have a previous version of Exxo Avalon installed with all the bits.

Alright, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejytu0llbxos6zh/Exxo Avalon v9.9.9d.zip?dl=0

-Added new flares
-Added some new banners
-Made my character drop a special banner when killed in PvP
-Added evil biome wings (Corruption, Crimson, Contagion; craftable out of Demon Wings and some things)
-Added Effect Ring; this negates the visual effect of the werewolf buff
-Added Restoration Band
-Added Unstable Anomaly and Matter Man (credits for the sprites go to Vladimier and Dr elisey)
-Added Mystical Tome Page (used in most tomes)
-Attempted to fix Soul Edge being laggy
-Added Omnibag (combination of all the Bags of X)
-Fixed Icicle drops
-Fixed Seed drops
-Added Purple Dungeon
-Added something special
-Added Ethereal, Holy, and Vampire Harpy Wings
-Added Plastic Brick/Brick Wall
-Added Slime Armor (early PHM summoner)
-Stamina can now provide a mining speed increase. Press P to toggle it.
-You can now take a screenshot by pressing F12 while in-game. It will save to Documents\My Games\Exxo Avalon v2.0\Screenshots\.
-Added the missing two Hardmode Dungeon vanity sets
-Added fish to the Dark Matter and Contagion
-Added Player Sensor
-Made Fine Lumber placeable, and craftable out of Dynasty Wood
-Changed timechanger slightly
-Made Floating Island chests contain gold/platinum or silver/tungsten bars when they would have copper/tin or iron/lead.
-Added Bayonet, Ammo Magazine, and Hidden Blade (new debuff immunity accessories)
-Updated sprites for Virulent Knives, Elemental Excalibur, and some armor pieces
-Added 5 new gemspark blocks

EDIT: This is the same version that Baum is playing, I haven't changed anything :p.

OH GOD THANKS. You know it almost don't do anything, but there IS something new to discover so I start a new game every update. Just to shorten some time to the next update. And so on until a big one.

Can anyone else help me with my messed up textures? I have 1.3 textures mixed in with it.... like, beaks are pumpkin sinks and parasites are rows of floating skeletons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom