[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, right here, this is what its picture is in the game files:
jZkWbi1.png

Abandoned project for Exxo.

Few ideas for the final boss:
Avalon:

It seemed to be on after Oblivion, and the Lunar Lord, everyone knows that the moon Lord brother ktuluhu, and so, after the player will win Oblivion, lunar lord overcome various towers, and make the bait Moonstone (bait to shift the Moon orbit) call the main boss of the game, here it is, in the whole moon-studded tentacles and eyes, obscuring the sun itself, let us its tentacles to the eye, three, on 500000Hp, enjoy + mobs product of horror, bloody rain, and flying eye that did not kill him.

9a985271894f.png

(Imagine that the moon is shrouded tentacles piercing her eyes)

Well, if you kill most of Cthulhu, the moon descended from orbit, will continue to fall, and we will show even a short but spectacular end of the earth, and the moon - THE END, dark screen, and sad rock music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=QbUEgOf8ob0

The character is removed, along with the world class. Yes, I'm kidding) will not be removed, proceed to continue to play, and the Cthulhu actually before his death included the end of the illusion.

P.s Loot pick up and play again, just get a monument to the hero terraria.

Alright, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejytu0llbxos6zh/Exxo Avalon v9.9.9d.zip?dl=0

-Added new flares
-Added some new banners
-Made my character drop a special banner when killed in PvP
-Added evil biome wings (Corruption, Crimson, Contagion; craftable out of Demon Wings and some things)
-Added Effect Ring; this negates the visual effect of the werewolf buff
-Added Restoration Band
-Added Unstable Anomaly and Matter Man (credits for the sprites go to Vladimier and Dr elisey)
-Added Mystical Tome Page (used in most tomes)
-Attempted to fix Soul Edge being laggy
-Added Omnibag (combination of all the Bags of X)
-Fixed Icicle drops
-Fixed Seed drops
-Added Purple Dungeon
-Added something special
-Added Ethereal, Holy, and Vampire Harpy Wings
-Added Plastic Brick/Brick Wall
-Added Slime Armor (early PHM summoner)
-Stamina can now provide a mining speed increase. Press P to toggle it.
-You can now take a screenshot by pressing F12 while in-game. It will save to Documents\My Games\Exxo Avalon v2.0\Screenshots\.
-Added the missing two Hardmode Dungeon vanity sets
-Added fish to the Dark Matter and Contagion
-Added Player Sensor
-Made Fine Lumber placeable, and craftable out of Dynasty Wood
-Changed timechanger slightly
-Made Floating Island chests contain gold/platinum or silver/tungsten bars when they would have copper/tin or iron/lead.
-Added Bayonet, Ammo Magazine, and Hidden Blade (new debuff immunity accessories)
-Updated sprites for Virulent Knives, Elemental Excalibur, and some armor pieces
-Added 5 new gemspark blocks

EDIT: This is the same version that Baum is playing, I haven't changed anything :p.
Wow I had no idea this update was that big thanks

What was it?
Why was it abandoned?
What was it's purpose?
What would it drop?

EDIT: Just summoned it on Avalonia. Appearently, Its a boss called Blight. Still, please answer those last 3 questions though.

It was abandoned because I couldn't get its AI to work properly :p. It never got past the planning phase really, so the last two questions don't apply xD.

It was abandoned because I couldn't get its AI to work properly :p. It never got past the planning phase really, so the last two questions don't apply xD.
Ok. On another note(sorry for all these questions XD) what happened to the Dragon Lord in Exxo? His summoning item is, once again, in Avalonia, but isn't craftable.

Ok. On another note(sorry for all these questions XD) what happened to the Dragon Lord in Exxo? His summoning item is, once again, in Avalonia, but isn't craftable.

He was really buggy, just like he was in early tConfig releases. I eventually fixed him in the tConfig version, though :p.

Yeah, but how?
Also, does anyone know the ID for the Blah's' Energy Waiver?

*Blade, and it's 3301. But you won't be able to spawn it in v9.9.9 :p. I removed the ability to spawn it it xD.

I would love to be told how to set all of that up. By all of that, I mean set up 1.1.2, tConfig, and then Avalon. I have asked around many times before but I would always get ignored.

What do you mean "how"? Don't you know how to install 1.1.2 and then tConfig and then Avalon?
You say "Don't you" as though everybody on the :red:in planet has to know. Yeah I :red:ing know, it's just that my :red:ing computer gives me :red:ing errors! Errors. "Please launch the game from your steam client." You think I didn't try everything, did you? NO!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING ME TO THE GL COMMON ERROS PAGE!! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ITS NOT EASY TO INSTALL TCONFIG! ITS NOT THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT, ITS THAT MY PIECE OF :red: COMPUTER WONT LET ME BECAUSE :red:IN ERRORS!

Plus no one gives two :red:s about the people that can't install it, they're just like "Yo dawg, I just defeated ultraoblilvion with vampire teeth and berserker blade and ever ice armor yo yo yo"

I would love to be told how to set all of that up. By all of that, I mean set up 1.1.2, tConfig, and then Avalon. I have asked around many times before but I would always get ignored.

1. "Downgrade patches" / Download 1.1.2 from somewhere and treat it as an independent game (it's, in fact, true).

2. Download tConfig from here:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/discontinued-tconfig-a-mod-to-make-mods.52207

3. Move all files from the archiever to 1.1.2 folder and launch the game once (tConfig.exe, not Terraria.exe).

4. (Optional) Add tConfig.exe to GameLauncher menu for good.

5. Download The Epicness Itself from the 1st page of that thread under "tConfig Avalon Downloads" section.

6. Run "Avalon Installer.exe" and keep pressing enter when it asks until it closes (I always press twice when installing mods).

7. If you want to, you can freely install other tConfig mods to run along The Epicness Itself, but I would not recommend you to do so. BUT you might want to install some cool tweaks or something. Just search TerrariaOnline for tConfig tag.

8. Launch the game, in "tConfig settings" menu enable all mods by setting them "on" and reload mods.

9. Done! You now have The Epicness Itself installed!

1. "Downgrade patches" / Download 1.1.2 from somewhere and treat it as an independent game (it's, in fact, true).

2. Download tConfig from here:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/discontinued-tconfig-a-mod-to-make-mods.52207

3. Move all files from the archiever to 1.1.2 folder and launch the game once (tConfig.exe, not Terraria.exe).

4. (Optional) Add tConfig.exe to GameLauncher menu for good.

5. Download The Epicness Itself from the 1st page of that thread under "tConfig Avalon Downloads" section.

6. Run "Avalon Installer.exe" and keep pressing enter when it asks until it closes (I always press twice when installing mods).

7. If you want to, you can freely install other tConfig mods to run along The Epicness Itself, but I would not recommend you to do so. BUT you might want to install some cool tweaks or something. Just search TerrariaOnline for tConfig tag.

8. Launch the game, in "tConfig settings" menu enable all mods by setting them "on" and reload mods.

9. Done! You now have The Epicness Itself installed!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
ATTENTION TO DETAIL MUCH! What about errrors? Like "please launch the game from your steam client" when you launch tconfig, or the fact that 1.1.2 doesn't run on Windows 8+?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
ATTENTION TO DETAIL MUCH! What about errrors? Like "please launch the game from your steam client" when you launch tconfig, or the fact that 1.1.2 doesn't run on Windows 8+?
run steam as administrator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom