[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that world silly, I mean the Avalon one, I swear Blah done something to that world, look at all the SE's we had and just my luck, when I was on it, BOTH an SE and Pirate Invasion happened. *sighs* good memories. :p

I just feel happy because I got to play with you guys. Playing with a dev is cool and all.. but when other people get to do it, we all help each other get along, and then we open up to each other. That's what I think is the best part about having Blah open a server.

I just feel happy because I got to play with you guys. Playing with a dev is cool and all.. but when other people get to do it, we all help each other get along, and then we open up to each other. That's what I think is the best part about having Blah open a server.
Yeah, if he never offered the opportunity to us, heck I'd still be a solo player. :p And it was fun playing with you, @king40606, @Bullseye55, @Shaedric, and @blahblahbal.

If it weren't for the server, I wouldn't play Exxo or dive deep into it, or do the origami for the mod. Exxo and you guys really changed my summer for the better. And I thank you.
Yeah, your origami is pretty cool, I still got the origami banner in my signature's spoiler. :p And we thank you for being able to get on with us (I'm saying this for all of us :p)

PS. Congrats on the mod hitting over 300 pages. That's a pretty big deal for a mod :)
PPS.(Blah, I know I already said it to you, but I never said it publicly, so now would be a good time. XP)

Yay! Sprites for everyone!
Sorry about the size of the sprites...

Egyptian Tailsman
82574-6675279224111a01001fc5419071f66a.jpg

0.002% chance drop from Mummies
Tooltip: Protects the holder from evil
Function: Grants immunity to Poisoned, Venom, Bleeding, Cursed, Darkness, and Silence
Item Type: Accessory

Terra Cotta
82575-8268a562972509acc2bfb8155edc84e6.jpg

Crafted from 2 Clay and 1 Sand at a Adamantite/Titanium forge
Max Stack: 99
Item Type: Material

Terra Cotta Man
82576-ec36c597cabac3b1df5351f06ed358d1.jpg

Crafted from 30
82575-8268a562972509acc2bfb8155edc84e6.jpg
at a Mytril/Orichalcum anvil
Max Stack: 5
Tooltip: I wouldn't use this...
Function: Summons the Terracotta Warrior
Item Type: Summoning Item
Use Time: 40

Terracotta Warrior
82577-eba4dc3e9d1c0b4e59f28d42443843de.jpg

Type: Boss
Enviroment: N/A
Damage: (See Below)
Max Life: 50000
Defense: (See Below)
Knockback Resistance: 100%
Drops:
10 Gold Coins
5-10 Terra Cotta
1 Imperial Sword (See Below)

*He will remain stationary*

Attack 1:
Will swing his sword in an arc around him. Deals 30 damage.
Attack 2:
Will stab at the players. Deals 70 damage.
Attack 3:
Jumps through blocks to the player. Deals 45 damage and will inflict slow.
Defense: Defense will decrease by 1 every 100 damage taken. Base defense is 60.

Imperial Sword:
82578-5e94d67ce31b8eecd9170addec72ec36.jpg

Tooltip: Wyverns were always nice to me...
Function: Summons the dragon minion. Behaves same to the stardust dragon.
Dragon minion looks like this:
82580-040b6abd8bae9a05b2aa29e798780780.jpg

Buff:

Damage: 25
Knockback: 0
[DOUBLEPOST=1445656507,1445656402][/DOUBLEPOST]I Love Sprites

Attachments

• Egyptian Tailsman.png
    Egyptian Tailsman.png
    387 bytes · Views: 217
  • Terracotta.png
    Terracotta.png
    222 bytes · Views: 198
  • Terracotta Man.png
    Terracotta Man.png
    372 bytes · Views: 223
  • Terracotta Warrior.png
    Terracotta Warrior.png
    846 bytes · Views: 353
  • ImperialSword.png
    ImperialSword.png
    300 bytes · Views: 356
  • DragonBuff.png
    DragonBuff.png
    537 bytes · Views: 304
  • DragonPet.png
    DragonPet.png
    597 bytes · Views: 228
Imo, that'd be op, unless it did little damage. Hitting something and a wyvern minion? Maybe for a sky chest or something. Terraria's weapons are crazy, including this fan-weapon, and in a good way. :p
it's an early hard mode weapon, 25 is pretty pitiful at that point, but it's nice to keep mobs away for a summoner.

it's an early hard mode weapon, 25 is pretty pitiful at that point, but it's nice to keep mobs away for a summoner.

Early hardmode? A weaker Stardust dragon is still very powerful.

Edit: Happiness is playing Planet Centauri with a kitten at your legs.

Last edited:
A small suggestion:

(Clown Car- mob)
27346948c136t.jpg

It flies like a flying saucer, and dropping a bomb on the area.

*It has 1000 hp and 20 protection.

d5e77a88debd.png

Bomb-1 did not immediately explode, the radius of the explosion like dynamite, not destroys the blocks.
444310a22b83.png

Bomb-2, immediately explodes touching blocks.
ce4c87f1a0bd.png

Bomb-3, fragmentation, and the exploding shells sparks area.

Bombs applied by force, 100 damage.

Subject:
1390734bc493.png

Ankh of the ring - It is made from shield made of ankh and celestial amulet.

Try out the "Extended Timeline" mod for it. It's great and adds many hours of gameplay.(and even more replayability). Well, it makes you be able to play from 2 A.D.(roman empire time) to the present (last "marker" is in 2015, but you can play until 9999)

As for me, I'm playing the above mod, and some random stuff like (heavily modded)Minecraft, (also heavily modded) Starbound, and Factorio(check it out, it's pretty good). Along with some RTS's.

Blah says he's waiting for the 1.3.1 update on the first page of this thread. And I'll probably get the new Exxo Avalon version day one.
Yeah I already got that mod. XD And yeah blah said he's waiting for 1.3.1, just re iterating. Also just looked at all those colours that happened... wait there's a server for me to lag on? (My internet is a mere shadow of what it should be.) And my cat threw up behind me.. gross.

Last edited:
well, when waiting for avalon, i decided to put Tapi on my game to see if i could play some of its mods, it was surprisingly easy compared with the first time i tryed to install it (i think it was because i didnt have the 1.2.4.1 files that i originally needed for the standalone mods). currently playing the thorium+ mod with the Suffixes mod, but i couldnt get the accessoryslots+ to work, gonna try and find a way around it.
P.S. while looking up stuff for exxo avalon when i was playing it, i came across something called a Nil Shrine, and a mode called Nil mode... any idea what it used to be and what it did?

well, when waiting for avalon, i decided to put Tapi on my game to see if i could play some of its mods, it was surprisingly easy compared with the first time i tryed to install it (i think it was because i didnt have the 1.2.4.1 files that i originally needed for the standalone mods). currently playing the thorium+ mod with the Suffixes mod, but i couldnt get the accessoryslots+ to work, gonna try and find a way around it.
P.S. while looking up stuff for exxo avalon when i was playing it, i came across something called a Nil Shrine, and a mode called Nil mode... any idea what it used to be and what it did?
NIL mode used to be a mode after SHM, but it was WAY to buggy, so Blah decided to remove it, Nil stuff is still accessible through the all items map.

NIL mode used to be a mode after SHM, but it was WAY to buggy, so Blah decided to remove it, Nil stuff is still accessible through the all items map.
i did spawn in a Nil Shrine after i beat oblivion, it seems that it required a powerful hammer of some sort to break it, as hitting it with any hammer in game causes me to lose half my health, what exactly did NIL mode have in it?

i did spawn in a Nil Shrine after i beat oblivion, it seems that it required a powerful hammer of some sort to break it, as hitting it with any hammer in game causes me to lose half my health, what exactly did NIL mode have in it?
I'm not 100% sure on what was in it, I wasn't playing Avalon when Nil came out, I could ask Blah about it after school and get back to if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom