[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who drop Ammo Magazine? (bad English)

Unicorns, clingers, fungo fish, mummies, blood jellies, and grossy floats I *think* are the mobs that drop either ammo magazine OR hidden blade... from memory,
Ammo Magazine:
-Grossy Float
-
-
Hidden Blade:
-Unicorn
-
-
I don't know the others :/.

I know. But what are their names?

Duratanium, Naquadah, and Troxinium.

I knew I was forgetting something xD. Not a game-breaking bug though. I'll fix it tomorrow since I'm on my phone atm.
Oh btw you saw that I also posted there was a bug with Souls of Ice right, that they don't float in the air like other souls and don't emit that small amount of light that other souls do also.

Hey @Mul Kuri! Long time no see! Glad you're still apart of the community, thought you lost interest. Also glad you're still into the all items map making. :)
I still there, but I only read the posts xD
@Mul Kuri Go ahead. Also... do you want something added that represents you? Armor set/accessory/whatever? Choose one xD
Man... Can I answer this later? That's a lot of responsibility for me, too much "power":)

Edit.
Someone has an idea of what kind of building can I do?

I can't get the soul of ice, instead enemies in the underground snow drop soul of light...
also, the firey blade of grass is really weak, doesn't glow, and doesn't seem to inflict poison.

I can't get the soul of ice, instead enemies in the underground snow drop soul of light...
also, the firey blade of grass is really weak, doesn't glow, and doesn't seem to inflict poison.
if you didnt read the fix that blah did not long ago, he already fixed the souls of light being dropped instead of souls of ice, so if you didnt get the latest version, now would be a good time.
and just remember alot of this is not finished yet so blah may change alot, not to mention only a small amount of the mod has been added in 1.3 at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom