[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make gecko armor & hostile gecko that could drop gecko scales or something? Gecko armor full set allows walking on walls or something? I'm not just saying this because I like geckos, but I've wanted something like that ever since Terraria came out.
And about this?

2 questions: - As the mod is installed correctly? it is that followed the steps mentioned above and still I get error. - As the vorazylcum and Kunzite is achieved?

Dang.....!
Almost ''finishing'' the mod ,BLah.. very cool..
Defeated Oblivion many times.. fcking awesome boss..12 minutes of battle and pure blood,but i'm feeling very well now. xD
The sky temple dont appeared to me on my map,its a error or something? I have searched everywhere on map,in sky i mean,and nothing of skytemple..some tip to find it? I got the message too but,dont appeared.
What i do now,Blah..have something new after avalon?
Thankx for this awesome mod,continue doing that work ,man.

Uh? Serious?
Dang.. :/ so i finished the blah 's mod.. need get the ultimate picksaw named blah..xD
But i tested on another map and says '' lightning speed'' ''can mine warp speed (dont remember that part of name xD sorry..)'' ..hmmm..i dont think is too high like that,is a little more fast the tier before that,that gray one. The handrill of Oblivion,that is a piece of gold in your heart to desintegrate blocks xD
anyway..thankx for read and answer mate.. Have any idea another good mod to play? Maybe some using TMod..not tAPI please..i dont have more patience to make this thing works..
hahah.. .. . >.>)

Just watch what happens when I try to place a soul of fright:
Wat.png

I CAN place it, but the preview icon is amazing.

These 4 don't move. I guess I know what's happening there. Is there a way to fix this?

And yes, this happens to all souls

View attachment 92402

These 4 don't move. I guess I know what's happening there. Is there a way to fix this?

hmm, that usually happened back for the 1.2.4.1 version if you added files in your 1.3 terraria to get the mod working.

The big (idea) boss!

(The Master Core - boss - Invasion)
00af5d221aa8.png

Come two toothy creatures and circle around the player, calling various horror monsters, and shooting lasers, as well as in day becomes pillars.

The boss himself has 150,000 lives and 70 protection. Servants, 500 lives.

The boss begins to release the tentacles and shoot them, and then when his health has come to half, he loses his eyes, and he starts chasing the player, sometimes ramming it as crazy eyes Cthulhu.

Fall out of it, cool items, as it was in ultra Oblivion.

Summon it can be by printing. However, he himself will begin to come to the player.

It begins to come to the player after the victory over the moon Lord. Challenge as a boss.

Soon, they become two by two, and then three individuals.

Alrighty then, server works =D. I've included the server exe in the zip, so I only have to do one file on dropbox. You need an extra DLL to run the server, Ionic.Zip.CF.dll, which I've included in the zip.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qdc1h2yxx6czt2/Exxo Avalon v11.4.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
-Fixed Lava Merman showing Solar Armor when in lava
-Fixed Fiery Blade of Grass not glowing
-Fixed Soul of Ice not floating, pulsing, and emitting light
-Added some statues
-Fixed Naquadah Anvil/Troxinium Forge dropping incorrect items
-Fixed Wing requirement for Inertia Boots
awww yeah servers working fine. nice work man

View attachment 92402

There's probably a way to fix this, but I don't know how :/.

And about this?

I'll give it some thought. I dunno how well a wall-climbing armor set would work, given there's already a way to climb walls with an accessory.

does the mod use TModLoader?

Nope. It's a standalone.

Is it possible to play the Exxo Avalon with TModLoader mods?

Nope. I prefer source modding over depending on APIs/whatever. It means more freedom to do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom