[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone having issues with the Newtonsoft.Json.dll I managed to fix mine by downloading the 7.0.1 release from the newtonsoft website (http://www.newtonsoft.com/json). Then clicking download and using the direct download which will take you to the github (https://github.com/JamesNK/Newtonsoft.Json/releases) Which is where you can download the 7.0.1 version (https://github.com/JamesNK/Newtonsoft.Json/releases/download/7.0.1/Json70r1.zip) after downloading open the zip and goto the net40 folder and make a backup of your current dll and replace it with the one from the zip. But then the server crashed when I tried to open a world. With a NullRefrenceException
I have placed the archives on net40 folder on my terraria and nothing, but when i put the archives of net45 in my terraria folder,worked fine, and generates the world normally.

Blabla...When you finish adding the entire contents of the terraria Exxo Avalon 1.3 there will be a possibility to add to Ultrablivion final boss?

PS: sorry for my bad English , I speak Spanish and use google translator: p.

Blabla...When you finish adding the entire contents of the terraria Exxo Avalon 1.3 there will be a possibility to add to Ultrablivion final boss?

PS: sorry for my bad English , I speak Spanish and use google translator: p.

IF I add a boss after Oblivion, it won't be Ultrablivion.

@blahblahbal can n make mini dungeon ( mini golem kind dongeon ) and inside it Ultraworm fight ?

that worm will not be like all worms in game . . its cant go through walls but its bounce of the walls and when its 50% its become 4 smaller worms bouncing around the place ( when its bounce it can shoot you with leafs maybe ? ).

if u liked that idea i would like to make the textures :)

;( my awful English

I get this error message when trying to open Exxo Avalon, help?
15/01/2016 11:04:48 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I've fixed the desert beak summoning bug, and added the Waypoint Mirror. This item allows you to set your own waypoints to teleport to. If there are any bugs, please let me know. The link is the same as the previous version.

I've fixed the desert beak summoning bug, and added the Waypoint Mirror. This item allows you to set your own waypoints to teleport to. If there are any bugs, please let me know. The link is the same as the previous version.
can he be spawned in hardmode? if he can there is still the bug that makes you unable to spawn him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom