[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you have to generate a new world. Rhodium and Osmium are alternates to each other, so your world will have either, not both.
is gift of starpower craftable with 1 mana flower 1 sorcerer emblem and 1 band of starpower? if it is then there is a bug that makes it uncraftable

Please help me :c
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

there needs to be some kind of massive notification when someone enters this mod topic, because way too many people are asking the same questions over and over and not looking 2 pages back to find the answer.

This mod is standalone, which means it cannot work with other mods unless you program it to work with others, it also means it doesnt need any API tools such as tAPI, Tmodloader and Prism, The terraria version required is 1.3.0.8, The Wiki is very outdated and may take time to be updated if it even is being updated, Of course there will be bugs all over the place with new items being added every 5 minutes, but alot of the comments keep saying bugs that were already patched/known about.

for some reason it dosent seem to have everything in 1.3???????
WTF ?!?!?

no tomes,things for dragons orb,bloodied helmet ,new enimies and MORE MORE MORE MISSING ITEMS/enimies:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please help me :c
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
You need to copy original game folder "Content" to "Exxo v10.0 Content" without files replacement.
Thats all about ""Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found." error. Just bad install mod instruction in head.

i will upload here my instruction. i think its more clear, and moderators can use it instead one in head message.
noname.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, i have a problem. Internet says me nothing. Not yandex, not google.
When i trying to pick a world in "TerrariaExxoAv1.3Server.exe" its generate world, but in the end give me an error. + it delete world's .bak
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
+when im trying create world it says:
4.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom