[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly the steel wall will replace the lime armagedom ?
As had been mentioned in the wiki page Avalon would be a good way to start the superhardmode :)

So I am in hardmode, with only one more mechanical boss to fight. When will the majority of the new content show up? If I read correctly, there are currently 200 new items.

It's scattered all over the game. Like salt. It's little of content everywhere and this makes the game overall better.

Bring cataryst back to 1.3 it was best boss and it looked so fun

Why my text is green!?!

Be patient, please. Blah does his best to improve his creation. Everyone want Cataryst, but he's quite hard to implement due to his unique AI, projectiles, etc.

is the Earth Stone in the mod??

Just play Terraria as you normally play and watch recipes from the Guide. Eventually, a thing will/will not show up

Right now in this discussion is...

"Thanks for the help."
"Is *put item here* in the mod?"
"Put this item in the mod."
"When is the full mod coming out??"
"The Avalon mod wiki says *put random stuff here* Why can't I find it!?"
"Please be patient people"

...Ok I think you guys get the point. I feel that you should start figuring stuff out for yourself instead of asking about it or instantly assuming that it's going to be in the game already... That's just my opinion tho... and who has ever listened to me?

Right now in this discussion is...

"Thanks for the help."
"Put this item in the mod."
"When is the full mod coming out??"
"The Avalon mod wiki says *put random stuff here* Why can't I find it!?"
"Please be patient people"

...Ok I think you guys get the point. I feel that you should start figuring stuff out for yourself instead of asking about it or instantly assuming that it's going to be in the game already... That's just my opinion tho... and who has ever listened to me?
tbh the comment about the wiki is natural, you use the wiki to get information about the mod and more than half of the things in the wiki doesent even exist wish is really annoying and simply poorly made. they should not add items to the wiki that isnt in the mod yet.i can see that blah really takes hes modding serious and i love that i just dont understand why the wiki got all of those items if they arent in the mod at all or just comment after the name of the item that its wip because im one of those guys that want to get all the items in the mod and its extreamly hard to obtain any new item if you dont even know whats in the game and whats not.

tbh the comment about the wiki is natural, you use the wiki to get information about the mod and more than half of the things in the wiki doesent even exist wish is really annoying and simply poorly made. they should not add items to the wiki that isnt in the mod yet.i can see that blah really takes hes modding serious and i love that i just dont understand why the wiki got all of those items if they arent in the mod at all or just comment after the name of the item that its wip because im one of those guys that want to get all the items in the mod and its extreamly hard to obtain any new item if you dont even know whats in the game and whats not.
The thing is, the WIKI's content is from the older versions of Avalon, from 1.1, and 1.2

almost all the wiki items are from the tconfig original avalon version, and in my opinion they should just leave that one as it is instead of updating it and make a new wiki for the sourcemod version, because its clear no-one reads the questions 3 pages back to find the answer given to the same question 100 times over

The thing is, the WIKI's content is from the older versions of Avalon, from 1.1, and 1.2
ok that clears alot of my confusion
almost all the wiki items are from the tconfig original avalon version, and in my opinion they should just leave that one as it is instead of updating it and make a new wiki for the sourcemod version, because its clear no-one reads the questions 3 pages back to find the answer given to the same question 100 times over
yeah a new wiki could be useful, but i guess uppdating the mod is the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom