[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanked, players should not have to sift through 380 pages to find an answer to their question. It is far faster to just ask it in the thread itself and wait for a response.

And how are people supposed to know the answer to their question is three pages back? What if it's not even the question they wanted answered.

Okay. That is kind of funny. You said that players could look back 3 pages for the answer to their question, not specifying what question it is they have exactly. You thereby implied that the answer to every question is located 3 pages back. The answer to the meaning of life is now on page 377.

And how are people supposed to know the answer to their question is three pages back? What if it's not even the question they wanted answered.
There is a search bar for exactly this sort of situation, simply click to search, make sure your wording is legible, click to search in thread only and you're done

There is a search bar for exactly this sort of situation, simply click to search, make sure your wording is legible, click to search in thread only and you're done
Search Bar does not work that. Pretty much all it is good for is looking up the title of a thread or a name of a member.

What are some things I can do in the 1.3 version? The only modded item I found within 30 minutes of playing was a beak. Is the contagion in the 1.3 version?

I can't download/run the mod. Pls check the link! Help me!

Be sure to name the folder "Exxo v10.0 Content" and get the last version of exe file from 12.0.

What are some things I can do in the 1.3 version? The only modded item I found within 30 minutes of playing was a beak. Is the contagion in the 1.3 version?

You can figure it out by yourself. Just do what you normally do and finally you'll find something interesting. There are over 200 items, not just the beak!
And no, the Contagion is not here yet.

Small redraw:

(Oblivion Items)
bef800b7b54a.png

f64879600841.png

f1f79933336f.png

(EasyMode Bar)
287e039b239c.png

(HardMode Bar)
fc1cfaee1b12.png

(Cisgemhibyashoo Bar)
2b61b4df5284.png