[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lirsan, as I have been saying, I have done exactly this. I have not deviated at all. I have done exactly this. Several times now in fact. It won't work.

Yep. I have checked numerous times now. I am going to try placing several content folders within the exxo avalon folder now.

Edit: It did not work. As expected.

Do not upload Terraria files.
so i dont know what wrong.
your error says that that file isn on its spot.
try download this
<Link removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I have checked numerous times now. I am going to try placing several content folders within the exxo avalon folder now.

Edit: It did not work. As expected.

So, OK. It worked for me:
Delete all Terraria — related files. Steam folder, Terraria folder in Documents, and delete the game formally via Steam.
Then reinstall it.
Then create Exxo v10.0 Content folder in Steam Terraria folder and copy files from 1.3 Content here.
Then copy Exxo v10.0 Content folder from 12.0 Avalon folder to Steam Terraria folder, merging 2 folders. Replace all files.

Make sure not to delete or move anything from newly created Steam Terraria folder.
Make sure to name Avalon content folder exactly as "Exxo v10.0 Content" without any additional symbols. You may just Copy the next line:
Exxo v10.0 Content

If it worked for me, it should work for you as long as you run a Windows family OS

i have a little problem i think some block textures are missing like in the orange dungeon the couch or the deathwheat are just a pink block or texture

I'm playing this along with ULTerraria, It works great. I haven't found any Avalon items yet, though. Could someone provide a small list of features for exxo 12.0?

I'm playing this along with ULTerraria, It works great. I haven't found any Avalon items yet, though. Could someone provide a small list of features for exxo 12.0?

Ulterraria is a base edit mod.

Avalon is a base edit mod.

When you edit game code 2 times simultaneously, some s***t ought to happen.

Ulterraria is a base edit mod.

Avalon is a base edit mod.

When you edit game code 2 times simultaneously, some s***t ought to happen.

Nothings happened yet, and the Terraria on the homescreen is still replaced with Avalon, and they both have their items in game. (Finally found a beak from avalon).
Thanks for the heads up, though. Ill keep an Eye out!

Nothings happened yet, and the Terraria on the homescreen is still replaced with Avalon, and they both have their items in game. (Finally found a beak from avalon).
Thanks for the heads up, though. Ill keep an Eye out!
you have both mods running at once? what is this tomfoolery!?

I think he said he has both mods on the same folder but as you open one exe it will load some resources and if you open the other exe it will load the other resources.

Is there any version change list? If not could you make one please blahblahbal?

you have both mods running at once? what is this tomfoolery!?
Heres the startup screen to prove it:

If we wanted too, while we wait, do you think it would be possible to import the 1.3 Exxo Avalon textures and replace them with the 1.2.4 version?

Why would you be reported >...>
for posting something not related to the topic(even though it is technically, but ive seen some mods do that before anyway)

moving away from the topic...
i havent actually been playing terraria for 2 months now, because 1. im waiting to see whats coming for 1.3.1 should it ever be released, and 2. im waiting for tmodloader to allow custom worldgen so i can play some of the cool mods that have been getting made during that time.

Small: (Ideas)

Dungeons along the card, the tunnel is now to overcome skeletron player will have to fight in the shadow armor!

The road to hell is blocking the tunnel with railway, from the dungeon where he can spawn Dungeon Keeper. It connects two dungeons.

Better yet, two of the dungeon, and two skeletrona and even better equip them with weapons, a sword and a shield, and the second let shoots stones and waving mace, here. :p

And they wear helmets, though from Skyrim, and Gothic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom