[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-1-26_19-39-47.png

I got this message, i have installed the mod properly (i followed the instruction)
So, what can I do to solve this?

Welp, I booted up my Terraria Exxo Avalon v12 today, and I greeted by realizing that my settings had been completely reset, and my saved characters/worlds are also gone, I'm using the same PC (no resets or anything) that I had yesterday when I shut of my PC.

Welp, I booted up my Terraria Exxo Avalon v12 today, and I greeted by realizing that my settings had been completely reset, and my saved characters/worlds are also gone, I'm using the same PC (no resets or anything) that I had yesterday when I shut of my PC.
i always save "my documents" folder)
try "Recuva" or "previous versions of folder".

I'm expecting some big update soon.
Here's my reasoning:
Blah has not been on TCF since 16:11 yesterday.
He either is taking a break, or working hard, and I hope that it is the latter.

@Mul Kuri Thanks a lot.

Edit: I checked it. There is a lot of stuff missing compared with the previous all map items which had missing items as well. Is it because of the change to 1.3 or were there some items you couldn't get?

Last edited:
Edit: I checked it. There is a lot of stuff missing compared with the previous all map items which had missing items as well. Is it because of the change to 1.3 or were there some items you couldn't get?

You are right, it's missing too much stuff, these items are currently unobtainable.
@blahblahbal is having to redo all the codes to version 1.3, that's why has so little things

I have an idea. There should be a new modifier. It should be called Valuable. It makes mobs drop 10% more money, it can be reforged for free, and can be sold for the buy price, instead of the sell price, which is smaller. Or something of the like.

Also, I just want to say this ahead of time:

Join the Avalon wiki if you don't like all the questions about how to get this item and what that item does. Someone can find out (or you) and then post it on the wiki. Then, if someone needs to look up info, they can type it up on the wiki. I'm honestly just a bit lazy to do all this myself. :p

I am very excited about what 's next. When finished I implemented the mod with Terraria 1.3 , it will has become by far the best mod ;). Now I just hope the content list to start updating the wikia Avalon in Spanish and so the whole world can understand Spanish speaking mod content. :D

I would like to announce to everyone, that the Wave Bank has been finished and is now ready to be posted online! I will not post it yet without blahblahbal's permission.

ive got a bit of a problem with the sprites loading sometimes, such as the tox forge, most new paintings, jungle torches, most new banners, and alot of other sprites that were newly added either dont show up or are solid pink-purple. is this a problem on my side or is it an unfixed texture issue still in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom