[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to get all the new ores in one world ??? (Durantanium, Naquadah, Troxinium)
(Unless Blahblahbal hasn't added the 3 new ores yet) You've got to smash Demon/Crimson altars. You might not get any of the added ores or you might get all.

where is the uppdate blah:D? you had 1 uppdate per day a week ago we miss ya:c
Bahblahbal is a really busy person, he's probably taking a break or something. Be patient. :p

Last edited:
my exxo Avalon does not work apparently tile cracks.xnb .is not found and I already went back and that stuff did nothing
[DOUBLEPOST=1454023567,1454023547][/DOUBLEPOST]my original terraria doesn't have it either but it works
[DOUBLEPOST=1454023748][/DOUBLEPOST]just searched comp for it and I do not have it

my exxo Avalon does not work apparently tile cracks.xnb .is not found and I already went back and that stuff did nothing
[DOUBLEPOST=1454023567,1454023547][/DOUBLEPOST]my original terraria doesn't have it either but it works
[DOUBLEPOST=1454023748][/DOUBLEPOST]just searched comp for it and I do not have it
please try not to double post, instead edit your comment, and the answer will most likely be found a few pages back, since this question has been asked many times.

sorry I didn't mean to
[DOUBLEPOST=1454024341,1454024315][/DOUBLEPOST]and Ive tried those and they do not work

Hi! I am currently testing the new 1.3 release that came out thr 13th January. Is the contagion biome implomented here? And if so can I see it during world generation like crimson and corruption does?

I said this a few days ago but i never got a reply, ive got a bit of a problem with the sprites loading sometimes, such as the tox forge, most new paintings, jungle torches, most new banners, and alot of other sprites that were newly added either dont show up or are solid pink-purple. is this a problem on my side or is it an unfixed texture issue still in the works?

how do i install it or where is a tutorial?
noname.jpg

I think it would be a good idea to organize the first post leaving on sight only the important parts like what is this mod where to download it and how to install it. Stuff like a more detailed version of what it offers, older versions and troubleshooting could be inside spoilers with their respective titles this way it might reduce the posts asking how to install it or that they have "x" error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom