[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having issues with getting a goblin army, i have all requirements but I havent gotten one in over 5 hours of contant playing..

I am having issues with getting a goblin army, i have all requirements but I havent gotten one in over 5 hours of contant playing..

Just because there is a chance for something to happen doesn't mean it will happen in x amount of times. For instance, it took over an hour to get a Megaphone, a 1% drop, for me. That would be an average of 100 enemies. It took over 100 enemies for it. This is just essentially RNG.

Yes I had all the requirements as I stated before. I had to go farm tattered cloth and spawn it manually. I later got one randomly during hardmode. The chances are 1/3 each day and I must have passed at least 20 so that's why I asked. Also does anybody know any cool items for hardmode? I havent found alot of new stuff since I entered hardmode and I just beat plantera..

It's probably Osmium. Don't bother trying to mine it, tons of it drops off the Desert Beak boss.
thx a bunch and any adivice on the desert beak boss?
I would like to know what pick is needed tho
no osmium dropped my first time killing desert beak

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the ore
image.jpeg

How do I know I got the mod working correctly? Only thing directly I noticed is that the Terraria logo got changed for the Avalon logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom