[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that will work? I have the same problem and I am scared of not being able to play the game again.
emm, yep, this will work. this istruction was created and tested by me. + reinstalling terraria in Steam always work.
Just remember to backup your saves in "my documents/my games/terraria". Just copy them somewhere, and pull them back when you reinstalled game.
That instructions just about installing Avalon mod.
Doesnt work, for gods sake, can anyone help me, i have the same problem, im trying to install this mod for the 5th time..
try this instructions:
noname.jpg

emm, yep, this will work. this istruction was created and tested by me. + reinstalling terraria in Steam always work.
Just remember to backup your saves in "my documents/my games/terraria". Just copy them somewhere, and pull them back when you reinstalled game.

try this instructions:
Nope, still the same error.

Doesnt work, for gods sake, can anyone help me, i have the same problem, im trying to install this mod for the 5th time..
Nope, still the same error.
this is "TileCracks.xnb", renamed to txt.
Just rename this file to "TileCracks.xnb" and put it in "Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images" folder.
Dont forget message here if it works plz.

Attachments

• TileCracks.txt
    30.6 KB · Views: 222
this is "TileCracks.xnb", renamed to txt.
Just rename this file to "TileCracks.xnb" and put it in "Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images" folder.
Dont forget message here if it works plz.
Doesnt work, but i think i know why. It's still a txt file, even after renaming it. How can i change it to xnb other way? Can you upload .xnb file?

Doesnt work, but i think i know why. It's still a txt file, even after renaming it. How can i change it to xnb other way? Can you upload .xnb file?
nope, its still that file, even if renamed in txt. if you rename it in xnb, but it doesnt work, so problem not in files =\. problem in your OS.
try install mod with Game Launcher.
Just take vanilla Terraria, install Game Launcher, copy all files from Avalon mod zip in Terraria folder, and use Game launcher to run Avalon mod.
do you need full instruction? or you can do it yourself?

try this instructions:
I backed up my saves somewhere else, so now to reinstal Terraria and play Exxo Avalon!

its very ominous that blah has sorta vanished after so much progress was made not too long ago, i wonder what he's up to...
Either he's unwell, or he's making a big update. But seeing as he has been on the forums only once in the past week, I'm suspecting the first one may actually be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom