[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he himself is just hiding from us.

Maybe he secretly has been part of the Illuminati. Think about it. Blah has for letters. Exxo Avalon has 10 letters. 4 - 10 = -6. -6 is a negative number. You know what else is negative? Negative feelings, which make you feel bad. You know what else is bad? Blah not being on, and the Illuminati is bad.

Blah = Illuminati confirmed.

Maybe he secretly has been part of the Illuminati. Think about it. Blah has for letters. Exxo Avalon has 10 letters. 4 - 10 = -6. -6 is a negative number. You know what else is negative? Negative feelings, which make you feel bad. You know what else is bad? Blah not being on, and the Illuminati is bad.

Blah = Illuminati confirmed.
Or maybe Blah is on holiday? He isn't Illuminati.

I managed to get this launched with copy/pasting missing files, but now there is no sound and the music volume keeps going to zero.

Edit: Never mind. Copy/Paste stuff job. I really want this to work and so far it has.

None of my old characters/worlds are here, but I'm assuming that this is a "fresh start" sort of mod?

question i'm getting my self ready to try to fight the dungeon boss(promply forgetting his name) i'm just geeting stuff that i need atm so i can fight him and win (even moving the druid and nurse to the dungeon) what i want to know is what equipment/mounts i should use/where to get equipment? i do got the worm scarf and Cthulhu shield along with a dulling talisman(all 3 warding) with lighting boots. is there anything more i need other then potions (whitch i'm getting now)

question i'm getting my self ready to try to fight the dungeon boss(promply forgetting his name) i'm just geeting stuff that i need atm so i can fight him and win (even moving the druid and nurse to the dungeon) what i want to know is what equipment/mounts i should use/where to get equipment? i do got the worm scarf and Cthulhu shield along with a dulling talisman(all 3 warding) with lighting boots. is there anything more i need other then potions (whitch i'm getting now)
this isnt really a question to do with the mod, because skeletron isnt a modded boss, just look up some how to prep for skeletron videos and see what you can do.

(Playing the mod)
As a begginer, there is not much to do but to do vanilla stuff. I didn't get a single modded item yet (exept for the DNA Statue)

(Playing the mod)
As a begginer, there is not much to do but to do vanilla stuff. I didn't get a single modded item yet (exept for the DNA Statue)
Thanks for posting this. (no one replied to my earlier post) I've been worried that I had installed the mod incorrectly even after putting a couple of mundane things in the Guide.

Thanks for posting this. (no one replied to my earlier post) I've been worried that I had installed the mod incorrectly even after putting a couple of mundane things in the Guide.
many of the items added in avalon are not in the 1.3 version yet, and it may take time for blah to re add them since hes vanished quicker than houdini making a getaway from the police.

When will they update the mod to have the boime ?
blah will decide when he wants the biome re added, plus he has alot of stuff to move over from the 1.2.4.1 version aswell

Has the server issue been resolved yet? My friends and I would love to be able to play this together :)
i dont believe multiplayer has been fixed yet, try looking back a few pages as other people may have answered it.

Can someone help me? When I launch Exxo Avalon v10.0 then some error comes. It looks like this:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 233
Can someone help me? When I launch Exxo Avalon v10.0 then some error comes. It looks like this:
oh my... look some pages back plz

P.S.:Moderators! PLZ change installation instructions!!!
its bad! Every day peoples make a request for "tilecracks" error, becorse instruction bad.
i made instruction by myself, i think it better to understand.
noname.jpg

I seriously hate when you guys act like that. "Look a few pages back." Nobody should have to do that. So stop complaining and help out hose who needs it. If it's so easy to look back, then just do it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom