[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I think we have this settled. Let's try not to bring this up, ok? Ok.
I'm just going to point this out, we should really stop talking about such things.

For all those who must know, (I'm pretty sure) that blahblahbal is currently taking a break. If not, he is working on the Mod without telling us. Please be patient. He will come when the time is right for him to come. :p

Getting an error when setting up a 12.0 server (TerrariaExxoAv1.3Server.exe):

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Terraria.Main' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Terraria.IO.Preferences..ctor(String path, boolean parseAllTypes, Boolean useBson)
at Terraria.Main..cctor()
--- End of inner exception at stack trace ---
at Terraria.Main..cctir(Boolean initGraphics)
at Terraria.ProgramSeerver.LaunchGame(String[] args)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Help please!

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Terraria.Main' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Terraria.IO.Preferences..ctor(String path, boolean parseAllTypes, Boolean useBson)

Help please!
I think servers are currently bugged.

Help please!
Multiplayer doesn't work for any mods right now.

I have figured out what happened to Blah. I think he went on holiday, but did not tell us prior. This would be because, if any of us were robbers, we would know when to rob his house if he told us when he was gong to be away. My mother does this. He must just be in a hotel with next to no wifi.

I have figured out what happened to Blah. I think he went on holiday, but did not tell us prior. This would be because, if any of us were robbers, we would know when to rob his house if he told us when he was gong to be away. My mother does this. He must just be in a hotel with next to no wifi.
that makes no sense because 1. he hasnt told us his address, 2. in what world would an american hotel not have wifi at this day and age, and 3. that squirrel stole my coffee cup...

that makes no sense because 1. he hasn't told us his address, 2. in what world would an american hotel not have wifi at this day and age, and 3. that squirrel stole my coffee cup...
Does he have to be in America? Also, I bet with the right equipment could trace his ip address, and therefore locate his house. And you'd be surprised how limited the access to wifi in any hotels are these days

I cant seem to install the 1.3 version because the TileCrack.xnb file isnt being found in the images folder?

EDIT: had to copy the contents of terrarias content folder to the exxo avalon one too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom