Hey,
is the 1.3 version not working?
if i want to start it,i just get
5086f1ec41ae51096550ed5665de5253.png

Hey,
is the 1.3 version not working?
if i want to start it,i just get
5086f1ec41ae51096550ed5665de5253.png

This issue is caused because you failed to follow installation instructions, I understand why though, they are super unclear. Anyways what you need to do is copy all of the files from the content folder in terraria into the Exxo v10.0 Content folder making sure not to overwrite anything.

Is there some All Items Map für Exxo Avalon, thats not outdated? I was trying to use the two maps wich are given in the start post, but none of the two worked for me. The "Avalonia" Map doesn't load and says "Load Failed" and the other crashes my client.

Is there some All Items Map für Exxo Avalon, thats not outdated? I was trying to use the two maps wich are given in the start post, but none of the two worked for me. The "Avalonia" Map doesn't load and says "Load Failed" and the other crashes my client.
Which version of terraria do you use?

what is currently in Exxo Avalon 1.3, And when do you plan on working on it more ( not trying to rush, unless your working on it right now )

I cant play the other versions because game launcher does not download to USB, Trust me I would be playing right now :D

Why I cant start my server,sry about the chinese but dam, i just want to play with my friends. When I start my server in the game, it just stucks at starting the server, plz someone help me

Attachments

• QQ图片20160305224110.png
    QQ图片20160305224110.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 247
Why I cant start my server,sry about the chinese but dam, i just want to play with my friends. When I start my server in the game, it just stucks at starting the server, plz someone help me
Multiplayer is not working right now. Single player only is supported.

:( in my opinion, while avalon is an amazing mod, i think its time blah tried making a new one, since this one has gone on for so long, and has been ported time and time again across many versions, making changes and adding new stuff just gets harder and longer, so i think starting fresh would do blah a big favour.

it would also open up new ideas and ways to add to vanilla, even more so if he chose to make the mod with tmodloader.

:( in my opinion, while avalon is an amazing mod, i think its time blah tried making a new one, since this one has gone on for so long, and has been ported time and time again across many versions, making changes and adding new stuff just gets harder and longer, so i think starting fresh would do blah a big favour.

it would also open up new ideas and ways to add to vanilla, even more so if he chose to make the mod with tmodloader.

According to Blah's previous posts, tmodloader is not going to be a thing for this version of Avalon, so its kinda pointless to mention it over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom