Not open for further replies.
hey blah, if u see this pls reply
1.3 of exxo avalon is buggy:
u cant use old players/worlds
1. the tome slot is missing
2. no contagion biomes

also more questions:
3. when will u readd ultrablivion?
4. wut about mecha-sting(the mechanical version of king sting)?
5. y wont u readd king sting?
6. wut about the ultrashark?
7. can u pls make armageddon slime drop more dark matter gel?
8. nil mode explanation? (about it, how to get it, how to stop the mode/is the mode permanent)
9. y did u remove nil mode? bugs? and is it gonna come back?
10. can u pls add a new book in the mod explaining all about tomes?

that all i have and if u arent busy, pls read and also: i REALLY LIKE UR MOD :D
I may not be Blah, but I have answers. (I numbered statements and questions for easier answering)

1. Tomes have not been re-added to my knowledge.
2. Contagion has not been re-added to my knowledge.

3. He stated before that he wont be re-adding Ultrablivion, if I remember correctly.
4. No answer.
5. No answer.
6. Plantera's Fury replaced it.
7. No answer.
8. No point, it has been removed as you stated in 9.
9. It was removed due to the high amount of bugs and will not be coming back. (Stated by Blah)
10. No point, Tomes are basically an extra accessory. They also explain themselves. (At least in 1.2.4)

Hope this helps a little.

Last edited:
I'm really sad about Ultrablivion not coming back. I really liked what I saw in him. He had a bit of good lore and he looked cool, plus with a @BaumProductions video with his fight with Ultrablivion, the music and fight was insane! This boss.. and Baum.. was the reason why I got interested in Avalon and Terraria mods.
I discovered that Terraria even had mods because of Baum! STAY AWSM!

I may not be Blah, but I have answers. (I numbered statements and questions for easier answering)

1. Tomes have not been re-added to my knowledge.
2. Contagion has not been re-added to my knowledge.

3. He stated before that he wont be re-adding Ultrablivion, if I remember correctly.
4. No answer.
5. No answer.
6. Plantera's Fury replaced it.
7. No answer.
8. No point, it has been removed as you stated in 9.
9. It was removed due to the high amount of bugs and will not be coming back. (Stated by Blah)
10. No point, Tomes are basically an extra accessory. They also explain themselves. (At least in 1.2.4)

Hope this helps a little.
What is this nil mode?

What is this nil mode?

If I remember, it was after you broke a nil altar, which spawned after beating oblivion 10 times. But it was removed for a fair amount of good reasons.

Aside from that, one of the many bugs is that the altars spawned EVERYWHERE. This includes your house.

And as a guess, since the mobs "Scaled up with you", i'd only presume that something as simple as a blue slime would hit as hard as a bloody meteor. Some normal hardmode enemies would harm you massively with blah's armor too.

The ores, mostly bars. Being Unvolandite and Vorazylcum, had a few inventory problems. The game ITSELF even has problems when you handed them to a guide.

The two ores, as stated above, could ONLY be mined by an acceleration drill.

The pumpkin moon on nil mode, oh bloody lord.

Some of the armors had no set bonuses.

Last edited:
Stumbled onto this mod today and I'm having trouble getting it to run. Keeps popping up with this weird error every time.

Done everything that the first post says, moved the 'Exxo v10.0 Content' folder I found in the zip file into the Terraria folder in steam and nothing happens.

Help would be appreciated.

Hey everyone. I'd like to explain my recent absentee status. For one, I was discouraged by not being able to figure out the server problem. Another factor is that I have gotten back into playing Minecraft. While this means that work on Avalon will (and has) slow down, it does not mean it'll stop. I'm basically taking a break to mod Minecraft(mod source, for those interested) and to work things out with Exxo Avalon: Origins (speculation ahoy! xD).

I also posted a status update that said I would look into tModLoader if I couldn't figure out the server.

See you on the other side of EA:O!

Hey everyone. I'd like to explain my recent absentee status. For one, I was discouraged by not being able to figure out the server problem. Another factor is that I have gotten back into playing Minecraft. While this means that work on Avalon will (and has) slow down, it does not mean it'll stop. I'm basically taking a break to mod Minecraft(mod source, for those interested) and to work things out with Exxo Avalon: Origins (speculation ahoy! xD).

I also posted a status update that said I would look into tModLoader if I couldn't figure out the server.

Yay

JJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom