[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting the following error:

03/04/2016 1:00:20 AM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I don't know why this is happening, or how to fix it. Please help! :sigh:

I keep getting the following error:

03/04/2016 1:00:20 AM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I don't know why this is happening, or how to fix it. Please help! :sigh:
How to install:
1. Copy Content in Terraria
2. Rename it in Exxo Avalon v10.0 Content
3. Move Exxo Avalon v10.0 Content from archive
4. Replace everything it asks

i downloaded the 1.2.4.1 version and reverted my terraria to 1.2.4.1, it works except the contagion biome has some flaws for example the biome altar and orbs are purple squares now i dont know how to fix this so someone please help

i downloaded the 1.2.4.1 version and reverted my terraria to 1.2.4.1, it works except the contagion biome has some flaws for example the biome altar and orbs are purple squares now i dont know how to fix this so someone please help
by purple squares, do you mean that they simply have no texture?

No need to triple post. Edit your original post asking for assistance. Do not quote random guys to ask them for help when they themselves are trying to get help too.

So I noticed the Wiki hasn't been updated since last year and the introductory post hasn't been since January. What bosses are in the current Tapi version? And does anyone know if the ridiculously OP sandstorm tome has made a comeback? I think it was in a previous version of Avalon I played, it was obtained by unlocking the dungeon desert chest, and it was AWESOME! Could easily see it rivaling the Last Prism. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised to find that it was nerfed heavily, or removed all together lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom