[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
I'm back to the thread yay
I've been playing a lot of minecraft so that's why i have been gone. i was looking at some of my previous posts from long ago.
hey blahblah i see you have been playing minecraft and modded minecraft on the thread - would you be interested in playing minecraft together?
that's what i've been playing lately so I was wondering if you might want to play some with me.

hi everyone
I'm back to the thread yay
I've been playing a lot of minecraft so that's why i have been gone. i was looking at some of my previous posts from long ago.
hey blahblah i see you have been playing minecraft and modded minecraft on the thread - would you be interested in playing minecraft together?
that's what i've been playing lately so I was wondering if you might want to play some with me.

Sure, just shoot me a message on Steam when you're available. My mod isn't updated to 1.9 yet, though. And I hope you don't mind if I use a flymod, lol.

Well, I haven't checked this forum in about a year or so, heh. The mod certainly has grown! & I nearly wet myself with joy when I saw it was available for 1.3.
Now, I'm not exactly hyped about going through 100 or so pages of forum, so I'd appreciate it if someone could answer this for me - how different is the 1.2.4.1 Exxo to the 1.3 Exxo? Like, has everything been ported from 1.2.4.1 to 1.3, or have a few things been changed & moved around?
Any info is appreciated

Edit: Will Exxo be updated to 1.3.0.7?

Last edited:
Well, I haven't checked this forum in about a year or so, heh. The mod certainly has grown! & I nearly wet myself with joy when I saw it was available for 1.3.
Now, I'm not exactly hyped about going through 100 or so pages of forum, so I'd appreciate it if someone could answer this for me - how different is the 1.2.4.1 Exxo to the 1.3 Exxo? Like, has everything been ported from 1.2.4.1 to 1.3, or have a few things been changed & moved around?
Any info is appreciated

I'm still playing around in 1.3 but I will say it seems like a lot of stuff is currently not in 1.3. It seems like most of prehardmode and hardmode stuff is there but Superhardmode stuff isn't. I'm sure other people know better than me

so.. uh.... accidentally spawned Desert Beak and I'm severely underpowered. at this point I've died so many times that all the gravestones in this image (plus many more offscreen) are from me trying (and failing) to just survive long enough to damage him a little. the problem is that his attacks ranged attacks (bombs and lasers) do nearly 180 damage and just touching him does around 80!
4156-461.png

Oh? And how should he know that? Blah has not really said anything lately. And he has not said anything on his profile or the first page of the thread about him taking a break.

He said he is taking a break a few pages back, just look.
Why should people have to go back pages to find update news. This argument has been made many times before and is pretty much always right. People should not have to go back multiple pages for news. Simply tell them without being snippy about it.

Why should people have to go back pages to find update news. This argument has been made many times before and is pretty much always right. People should not have to go back multiple pages for news. Simply tell them without being snippy about it.
I just woke up right? I'm not going to bother with people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom