tModLoader (Released-WIP)The Nightmare Mod

@--Elias-- This mod needs more attention. Your sprites and weapons are amazing at bringing out the throwing class that was lacking in vanilla Terraria. I'm pretty sure you are aware of the new tmodloader v0.9.1, as I have no right in rushing you, so take as much time as you need for the mod. I know you are probably busy with school work which is always first priority, I just hope you haven't forgotten about this mod. c:

Looks like he hasn't been on since November. I'm bummed about it, and will be missing at LEAST four of my mods, but, I'm holding out hope for 2 of them to update. I haven't even been able to play the newest terraria update- meaning the event to the dungeon defenders- and am so tired of waiting. I'm still waiting to see if Energy has updated, but I can't find his mod link. If not, then I'll be missing five. Better hurry and finish my newest world.

Honestly, very few mods actually catch my eye, I check every one of them before downloading it to make sure that the details are well enough to enjoy it at most, and I have to say, even though the mod isn't really big, I'd really love it available for 0.9+ TMod, the stuff looks amazing, ty for making this.

Honestly, very few mods actually catch my eye, I check every one of them before downloading it to make sure that the details are well enough to enjoy it at most, and I have to say, even though the mod isn't really big, I'd really love it available for 0.9+ TMod, the stuff looks amazing, ty for making this.
..It is available for 0.9+
[doublepost=1486600444,1486600399][/doublepost]
..It is available for 0.9+
[doublepost=1486600466][/doublepost]lol, no it's not. I thought this was true eater; sorry!

Disrespectful posts will not be tolerated
COME ON. UPDATE. NOW.
[doublepost=1490829358,1490829161][/doublepost]Very Well... If this lazy*** will not update his own mod... THEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO UPDATE IT FOR HIM!

Мод очень классный и крисивые оружие все классжелаю удачи всем разроботчикам мода.

Back
Top Bottom