tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

How can I craft the Moon Prince armor set, there is no crafting station specified. (It doesnt work at the forge or anvill.)

How exactly do you get the thing to summon the ship boss? There is no crafting tool for the summoning item, when looking at the guide recipe.
Querying for this. Have the materials, can't craft.

Same could be asked of the Safe Bottle; how does it actually work?

How exactly do you get the thing to summon the ship boss? There is no crafting tool for the summoning item, when looking at the guide recipe.

How can I craft the Moon Prince armor set, there is no crafting station specified. (It doesn't work at the forge or anvil.)
You have to kill the One-Shot first. He will drop an item that looks like a blue, crescent moon podium of sorts. That's the unspecified crafting station.
The Safe Bottle; how does it actually work?
It collects hearts dropped by enemies until it is full, but you can use it any time. Think of it like a rechargeable healing potion, but instead of electricity, it's hearts.

You have to kill the One-Shot first. He will drop an item that looks like a blue, crescent moon podium of sorts. That's the unspecified crafting station.
So you're basically FUBAR if you die to it and can never summon it again. (i guess that's why it's the one-shot)

Also the bottle doesn't work, then.

Excuse me while I clap sarcastically at this.

So you're basically FUBAR if you die to it and can never summon it again. (i guess that's why it's the one-shot)

Pretty much.

....What do you mean the bottle doesn't work?

You aren't fubar. If you save and quit then rejoin the map the guy will be back in his ice cube.

Hi, so I'm trying to play with a bunch (75) of mods enabled and the worldgen won't finish, it crashes at the very end (after creating pyramids in the sand).
It gives me this in the logs :

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Framing.GetTileSafely(Int32 i, Int32 j)
at Split.SplitWorld.<>c__DisplayClass2.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__1(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Is this caused by the Split mod ? and if so, is there a certain mod that conflicts with it during worldgen ?
Here's my mod list :

[
"ProjectCentury",
"Disarray",
"Emberland",
"QwertysRandomContent",
"UV",
"Pumpking",
"Erilipah",
"FrecMod",
"EnchantedJewels",
"TeamAn3",
"Tales",
"villagers",
"BlockAccessory",
"SpelunkSurge",
"norngforrng",
"Terranova",
"tgwaifus",
"HarryPotter",
"CopperPlusMod",
"SorcerersSeceret",
"ZM",
"SPladisonsMod",
"Redemption",
"TheCrack",
"PaladinAssociation",
"Shortsword",
"Potato2",
"Shapeshifter",
"TrueEater",
"Necessories",
"pinkymod",
"FabusMod",
"Virtuous",
"PerfectMomentoOfReality",
"AgheriumMod",
"ExpandedBiomeContent",
"SacredTools",
"Split",
"CrystiliumMod",
"Antiaris",
"LootBags",
"CalamityMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"MagicStorage",
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AlchemistNPC",
"JMP",
"MoreBuffs",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MorePotions",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"WMITF",
"WheresMyItems",
"XItemStats",
"imkSushisMod",
"MiniBossNPC",
"InvincibleNPCs",
"NoFishTimer",
"MaterialTraderNpc",
"imkSushisDeathCountersMod",
"VanillaTweaks",
"Bor",
"BossLootPlus",
"RecipeBrowser",
"Fargowiltas",
"Luiafk",
"BuildPlanner",
"BuilderPlus",
"RandomCrates",
"Tacklebox",
"BannerBonanza",
"FishingCrateAdditions",
"FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain",
"GrabRange",
"AmmoSwitcher",
"AutoTrash",
"BossChecklist",
"AnglerQuestAnnouncement",
"AnglerMod",
"SatisfyingCoins",
"ElementsAwoken"
]

I really like this mod and I wanted it in my unreasonably crowded mod run.

Also I can't join the discord for some reason, it says the instant invite is invalid or has expired.

I'm really liking the smooth animations on bosses and enemies as well as the bosses and enemies themselves. Keep up the good work. I can see this mod going places.

Hello everyone, I have just a little problem :
I drop an Expert mode Item : Safe Bottle
How to use it? x)

Hey, for some odd reason, whenever I install this mod, things are missing from my character. Why is this?
[doublepost=1524430265,1524430024][/doublepost]Sorry, this is the wrong mod. it looks fine.

Your sprites for this mod are awesome. Very well done. I enjoyed this mod a lot on my last play through. Your items were pretty neat too. I absolutely loved the safe bottle.

Only thing that I felt was a little burdensome was the sheer number of elements required and the number received. I had tens of tens of thousands of various essences. I eventually just had to put them on autotrash, because managing them became a bit of a nuisance.

Overall though this mod is on it's way to becoming a Terraria staple. Keep up the good work and keep that content rolling in. Thank you so much for your work and contribution to Terraria. It's very much appreciated.

Where do you get the Poor Unfortunate Soul from?

You get it from the Shadow Caster. You know the thing that summons all the Husks at night. You need a bug net to catch it though and be careful not to destroy it.

Also, a note for the author. Since the poor unfortunate soul is a very important item used to make a crafting station having something that tells you about it or makes it some how obvious how to get the soul would be really really helpful to introduce.

I just notice this question gets asked a lot, meaning it's likely that getting the poor unfortunate soul is not very intuitive.

Back
Top Bottom