tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Hey, i just downloaded your mod and i have one small request, the rod of dread doesn't have the sprite in the spoiler and i understand you removed due to bugs, but i was wondering if there was any possible way for you to change it back because ive never seen such an amazing sprite and it really separated it from other weapons. it would mean alot if you did so :) but other than that the mod is amazing and i hope it becomes one of the bigger mods in the future

Two issues I am currently having atm are: The Spirit is not leaving any loot before disappearing and the Witness mobs (space-looking jellyfish) don't seem to die or drop moondust, which makes it impossible to melt the ice blocks on the ship.

Edit: well figured out the issue, The Spirit and the sunken ship don't really work in multiplayer. Half her dialogue is cut off after you beat Spirit and with the sunken ship, even if you obtain moondust and make fire salts in single player you won't be able to melt the ice in multiplayer, the ice never melts.

Last edited:
the mod says "not multiplayer compatible" but my friend was able to join my server with the mod enabled, but due to his computer, his game crashed.. im still wondering if its compatible or not because he was in the server for a hot minute before his whole game crashed..

The "sunken ship" isn't really a ship so much as a "cathedral" so the might be something to look for instead.

In the mean time, does anyone have a good crafting list for the items? The wiki is incomplete at best.

@Doctor_Hummer I'm having trouble finding the Chest the magician is in. Does it show up on the mini map? look like a regular golden chest? does it light up from spelunker or hunter potions?

nvm, Found him with a hunter potion.

Last edited:
Hello, i would like to report a bug when creating a world with this mod enabled in terracustom, this mod seems to be crashing the world creation for some reason.

Using the mod on a already created world seems to be working fine tho.

0.2.2 update is released!
You can download it from tModLoader Mod Browser or by downloading file on the link below.

Fixes
  • Significantly reduced amount of element drops and their amount in crafting recipes.
  • Fixed most of multiplayer related bugs, including the disappearance of some monsters without dropping loot and more.
  • You can use Platinum armor or Ancient Gold Helmet to craft Moon Prince's set
  • Twilight Walker won't die before you find him.
  • Increased chance to find Twilight Walker.
  • Enemy spawn rate is reduced during mod bossfights.
  • Lots of small bugfixes.
Changes
  • Stranded Ship was redesigned, so its generation process is much faster and there are more chests with more loot.
  • 30 new items, including new weapons and accesories.
  • More items to exchange with Genoshi.
  • You can use Flamethrower or Elf Melter to melt ice cubes on Stranded Ship.
  • Trolls petrify on dawn.
  • Updated descriptions of some items.
  • Crafting recipes for Frostbite Wood and Frostbite Sail.
  • Twilight Walker can appear on surface of corruption/crimson during the night, which makes it easier to find him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e6o8XZQYcKGX5Qt3bdUcM-vUUAdJ1QUX

0.2.2 update is released!
You can download it from tModLoader Mod Browser or by downloading file on the link below.

Fixes
  • Significantly reduced amount of element drops and their amount in crafting recipes.
  • Fixed most of multiplayer related bugs, including the disappearance of some monsters without dropping loot and more.
  • You can use Platinum armor or Ancient Gold Helmet to craft Moon Prince's set
  • Twilight Walker won't die before you find him.
  • Increased chance to find Twilight Walker.
  • Enemy spawn rate is reduced during mod bossfights.
  • Lots of small bugfixes.
Changes
  • Stranded Ship was redesigned, so its generation process is much faster and there are more chests with more loot.
  • 30 new items, including new weapons and accesories.
  • More items to exchange with Genoshi.
  • You can use Flamethrower or Elf Melter to melt ice cubes on Stranded Ship.
  • Trolls petrify on dawn.
  • Updated descriptions of some items.
  • Crafting recipes for Frostbite Wood and Frostbite Sail.
  • Twilight Walker can appear on surface of corruption/crimson during the night, which makes it easier to find him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e6o8XZQYcKGX5Qt3bdUcM-vUUAdJ1QUX
Also who drops the Element of Pain?

Back
Top Bottom