tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

I can't find the magician. He's supposed to be in locked dungeon chests, right? Because i've opened almost all of them and still haven't found him. Is it because i'm in hardmode? I generated the world with the mod installed.

Last edited:
The Split mod is conflicting with the Leveled mod as the potions are healing less (the leveled mod by increasing your life it also increases the amount of healing of the potions) is this disrupts gameplay please concert

Attachments

• Report Split.JPG
    Report Split.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 297
  • Report to Split.JPG
    Report to Split.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 381
0.2.2.1 update is released!
You can download it from tModLoader Mod Browser or by downloading file on the link below.

Fixes

• Partially fixed an error which occurs while creating new world.
  • Now bosses disappear correctly if player gets too far from any of them or uses a Magic Mirror/Recall potion.
  • Now bosses appear much closer to player now.
  • Fixed some grammatical errors in NPCs’ quotes.
Changes
  • Added Ice Fairy staff, Mystic Quiver and new painting.
  • Resprites for Jack Frost, gemmed hats and Mask of the Father.
  • Removed all bewitched robes. Now you can use ordinary gemmed robes to get the set bonus.
  • Added extra tooltips to items that can be exchanged with Genoshi.
  • Spirit no longer deals touch damage.
  • Trolls and Hobgoblins got a short delay before attack.
  • Hobgoblins, Cave imps, and Sentinels no longer appear in dungeon.
  • Increased spawn rate for Witnesses, Faceless and Headless pirates and Switch-Casters.
  • Tulanite bars can be crafted only on a Seefeld's forge now.
  • Slightly reduced damage for Eye of Belial and Swarm of Wrath.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UN9RXmcvQUcI-l3PfbZOYVlIVQW9LGdr
[doublepost=1529778113,1529777870][/doublepost]
The Split mod is conflicting with the Leveled mod as the potions are healing less (the leveled mod by increasing your life it also increases the amount of healing of the potions) is this disrupts gameplay please concert
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to fix this!
[doublepost=1529778463][/doublepost]
I can't find the magician. He's supposed to be in locked dungeon chests, right? Because i've opened almost all of them and still haven't found him. Is it because i'm in hardmode? I generated the world with the mod installed.
Try to use a water candle and a hunter's potions. Just remember, then the desired chest will be displayed as red (like hostile enemies). And since the last update chest is open (without locks and chains) and doesn't require a gold key, maybe this will help somehow..

Try to use a water candle and a hunter's potions. Just remember, then the desired chest will be displayed as red (like hostile enemies). And since the last update chest is open (without locks and chains) and doesn't require a gold key, maybe this will help somehow..
I finally found it! Although i think you should consider upping the spawnrate, it took ages.

I am not good with making things balanced or fun, but i think something some people (at least i) would profit from is tuning down A. The droprates of the Elements and B. Tuning the amount of Elements needed for crafting recipes... I've been enjoying this mod so far but i had to put the Elements into AutoTrash because they kept flooding my inventory. Maybe im just very picky, or too lazy to keep my inventory clean, but for me the constant items going to my inventory are just annoying.(If this post made no sense whatsoever or is just stupid, just dont mind, as the rest of this Mod is really fun and pleasing everyone is impossible)

Can someone please tell me how to get a piece of glass so I can make an empty mirror?! I’ve been going crazy googling it all day and I really like what this mod has to offer but it’s so confusing that you can’t make a piece of glass out of glass. Am I missing something here cuz please tell me I don’t get it! I’ve looked in crafting with glass but it isn’t there! Can someone please help me!

The mod is really cool, but i have noticed (i think) like 2 Bugs.
1. Standard ship spawned right below surface (not sure if that's a bug)
2. Witnesses dont spawn so i cant fight one-shot. Are there any requirements, ore they're just rare monster or sth ? Thanks for quick reply

Last edited:
I've been enjoying the mod so far, but I have run into a couple bugs. One being that Witnesses don't spawn at all in the sunken ship zone, so you can't fight One Shot whatsoever. The other glitch (I think) is the Molten Ring, it says to recharge it you have to put it near lava, but whenever I throw it in lava, stand near lava, etc. Nothing happens. Unless I have to throw it into DEEP lava or I have to sit in the lava.

Also, one other thing that somewhat bothers me about the mod is how much the element drops cramp up your chests and inventories, because you get them at such a rapid rate that it gets ridiculous. (Thank God for Magic Storage and Portable Storage mods...)

Last edited:
0.2.2.2 update is released! You can download it from tModLoader Mod Browser or by downloading file on the link below.

Fixes
  • Ring of Sun now works fine with “Leveled Mod”
  • Elements of water now drop properly by Piranhas
  • Fixed haircuts displaying issue when hats from mod are equipped
  • Vamplified ring now works on melee projectiles (boomerangs & etc)
  • Enemies’ projectiles now deal proper damage
  • One-shot’s ice cube now respawns properly in multiplayer
  • Fixed hitboxes for Witness and Rebellious Wisp
  • All materials now stacks to 999
  • Sentinels now have immunity to lava

Changes
  • About 15 new items, most of them are related to summoner class
  • New enemy that spawns in Underground Hallow biome
  • Some recipes have been simplified
  • Added new effects and attacks for some weapons
  • Stranded ship’s location is now displayed on map after defeating Spirit
  • Enchanted mirrors now can be used 5 times without breaking and will only break after with 10% chance per use
  • Effects for “Immobilized” and "Purity" buffs have been changed
  • Now Ice Fairy can inflict Frostburn debuff on enemies and doesn't attack friendly NPCs
  • Now you can find Anxiousness and Purifying potions in golden chests with some chance
  • Now you can find Slime Staff in living wood chest with 50% chance
  • Changed sprites for some items and enemies
  • Changed behaviour of Rebellious Wisp
  • Increased spawn rate of Witnesses, Headless & Faceless pirates
  • Opening Magician’s chest now costs golden key like it was before, chest can be detected by the Lifeform analyzer and it’s spawn rate has been increased.
  • Now enemies attack you only if you are in their field of vision
  • One-shot now have immunity to Frostburn debuff
  • Added some new phrases for NPCs (also during a party time)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fEiRV5G6phD_66lcKUdC-lX36ducmvo9

I've been enjoying the mod so far, but I have run into a couple bugs. One being that Witnesses don't spawn at all in the sunken ship zone, so you can't fight One Shot whatsoever. The other glitch (I think) is the Molten Ring, it says to recharge it you have to put it near lava, but whenever I throw it in lava, stand near lava, etc. Nothing happens. Unless I have to throw it into DEEP lava or I have to sit in the lava.

Also, one other thing that somewhat bothers me about the mod is how much the element drops cramp up your chests and inventories, because you get them at such a rapid rate that it gets ridiculous. (Thank God for Magic Storage and Portable Storage mods...)

Molten ring? I think you just need to recraft it near the lava. :happy:

About the elements.. I've definitely reduced the number of elements dropped from monsters in past updates. There may be a problem with different types of elements, because there is always a bunch of them in inventory..

You guys are doing a great work updating this, its one of the best quality mods here but needs more recognition :(

0.2.3 update is released! You can download it from tModLoader Mod Browser or here - http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/Split.tmod.

Fixes

• Fixed error in Gravekeeper’s set bonus tooltip.
  • Switch Caster now teleports less often.
  • Bosses drop hearts properly now.
  • Damage of some hostile projectiles was fixed.
  • Decreased duration of debuffs caused by One-shot.
  • Fixed some grammatical errors.
Changes
  • Added 12 new items, including new weapons and furniture.
  • Elements now drop only from bosses and rare enemies, and also don’t drop after player’s death in Expert mode.
  • New enemy, which can be found during night in Crimson/Corruption.
  • New soundtrack, which plays during your first encounter with Spirit.
  • Glass Wings are no longer sold by Magician, but instead of this, Genoshi can exchange them for Ice Feather.
  • Vamplified Ring, Dead Sea Scroll and other Librarian’s books now have cooldown icon (like healing potions in vanilla)
  • Effects of some weapons were changed.
  • All the enchanted mirrors were reworked: now they have fixed durability and also got brand new effects.
  • Increased drop chance of some rare items.
  • Now you can find some Tulanite bars in Dungeon chests.
  • Only one Colossus can appear simultaneously on-screen during the Blood Moon.
[doublepost=1533558963,1533558862][/doublepost]
This mod is great work! Very good ideas and sprites.
You guys are doing a great work updating this, its one of the best quality mods here but needs more recognition :(
Thanks! ;)

I have killed “The Spirit” boss around 8 times, and not once has it dropped loot, or the location to the stranded ship. Can someone help?

I have killed “The Spirit” boss around 8 times, and not once has it dropped loot, or the location to the stranded ship. Can someone help?

i got this problem too..
i play single player and when i kill the spirit i should have some animation and conversation, but it just say for first line and the unit destroy and stop conversation.. and it not ever recognize in boss checklist..
and after that i just decide to skip it and want to fight WoF, when i kill WoF it just same. no drop not recognize to be killed and not enter hardmode..

Back
Top Bottom