tModLoader [Remake] The Legend of Grazodia

Doctor Moonbad

Skeletron Prime
Hey everyone, do you remember Grazodia? Well, if you don't that's not a problem, you are welcome here too, so, Hi, I'm Doctor Moonbad, and I'm not really a doctor.
Grazodia was the first mod I tried to make a long time ago, when my English was really bad and my Pixel Skills were worse than my ability to balance games ... as you can imagine it turned out to have a bunch of problems, but now it's completely different.

So, what does Grazodia want to accomplish? Have you noticed how Dirt, Stone, Sand, Silt, Slush and many other blocks and materials can become useless in the game after a while? Especially the early game ores, such as Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver and so on. I always felt bad about it, so I had the idea to make a mod that tried to do something creative with these poor items. That's what Grazodia is all about, that's why the old subtitle was "from useless to glorious", and it literally is.

You are going to craft a lot, I mean, a LOT of stuff, from highly advanced magical weapons to superbly technological items, or even a mix of both and some other things, but this time the grind won't hit that hard, since I'm also developing new creative, easier ways to acquire the necessary materials. From start to finish I want the player to feel like a super craftsman, capable of making any kind of crazy things, and since Grazodia has this theme that comprises of turning every single useless thing into something with a meaningful purpose, anything can be part of it really.
As a message for the old players, I must tell you that Grazodia will be remade from the ground up, but don't worry as it core essence will remain as the same as before, but even better.

Here a list of some spoilers that I've prepared that show some the old classics:
Spoiler 1.png
Spoiler 2.png
Spoiler 3.png
Spoiler 4.png
Spoiler 5.png
That all said, I hope that this mod receives the same love it received back there on 2016.

MEGA Link (Version 0.0.14):

Last edited:
I really liked the idea of Grazodia mod, but, unfortunately, wasn't able to play with previous version of Grazodia much because 1.3.4 version had a bad glitch. The thing, I want to tell you is that the dirt blade II doesn't really look liek it's made from dirt. I'd suggest to use dirt palette for it. And will there be a way to combine dirt and sand versions of these blades like in previous Grazodia?

I really liked the idea of Grazodia mod, but, unfortunately, wasn't able to play with previous version of Grazodia much because 1.3.4 version had a bad glitch. The thing, I want to tell you is that the dirt blade II doesn't really look liek it's made from dirt. I'd suggest to use dirt palette for it. And will there be a way to combine dirt and sand versions of these blades like in previous Grazodia?

Dirt Blade II palette is derived from the Dirt Essence Spark, that's why it has a different look to it.
As for your question, yes, all items that existed in the original Grazodia will also be in this remake as well, although a lot of their characteristics may change.

Dirt Blade II palette is derived from the Dirt Essence Spark, that's why it has a different look to it.
As for your question, yes, all items that existed in the original Grazodia will also be in this remake as well, although a lot of their characteristics may change.
Oh, that makes sense. Also, I like that you decided to readd everything, but rework stuff, that you don't like instead of completely removing it, like a lot of modders do, when they remake their mods.

Oh, that makes sense. Also, I like that you decided to readd everything, but rework stuff, that you don't like instead of completely removing it, like a lot of modders do, when they remake their mods.

Yes, everything is being remade and rebalanced, or even repurposed.

A new version of Grazodia will be released soon! This next update will add 1 new enemy, 1 new accessory, and a bunch of new swords, magic weapons and crafting materials.

Hello everyone. The new version (0.0.14) is now available to be downloaded on my Patreon, go there if you want to test the new additions.

Hello again everyone. I'm here to say that a new version is coming soon. There a couple of advanced swords, including one of the early powerful ones, as well as a bunch of new crafting materials, a new crafting station and some accessories.

As I promised, the new version, v0.0.36, is out! As always, you can either download through Mega or my Patreon, although as you might know, downloading from Patreon helps me a bunch. Have fun!

Hello everyone, it has been some time right? A new version for Grazodia is coming up soon, and this time, more "mechanical megical weapons" will be added:

WeightOfMidas.pngScaleSaw.png
FirelingBow.png
FrostclapBow.png
UtilityBow.png
Harbow.png

Back
Top Bottom