• yes

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • no

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey there, I'm just see your mod, try it and I like it tho I have a problem, I see you write that you can get demoncrimtane ore from the crimson heart/orb drop. but i been smashing them but i dont see them drop. Why? Am I missing something?

Hey there, I'm just see your mod, try it and I like it tho I have a problem, I see you write that you can get demoncrimtane ore from the crimson heart/orb drop. but i been smashing them but i dont see them drop. Why? Am I missing something?
Hello . in mod config to enable it you need to set to "OldOrbHeartBossSpawnMechanic": true, i it will work, mod config name is removed nerfs of items v3.9, hope it helped , also this feature will be removed in next version as it doesnt fit mod and it will be turn into mod

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the mod a lot, but one of the main things im looking for is to change back the burning sky, i need all the help i cang get, and im pretty sure it was nerfed back in 2017

hello im sorry for the issue but can u send me a video of it so i could look at it and find out where is issue also u can disable the nerf in mod config if it fix that issue, on my side the vampire dont cause lags maybe issue is in pc but i cant tell
i don't have any video recording software, if you want i could screenshare on discord? To explain the lag it's whenever knives are in the air is when there is lag. If i'm close to an enemy than there's no lag, but if i throw them at a distance there's lag. When i turn off the mod the knives work as normal, no lag

Hey thanks for the mod a lot, but one of the main things im looking for is to change back the burning sky, i need all the help i cang get, and im pretty sure it was nerfed back in 2017
hello , sorry but i cant use calamity sprites in my mod but im not sure about that since its not vanilla , and idk how it was good before 2017, there no way it could be added to mod

Last edited:
i don't have any video recording software, if you want i could screenshare on discord? To explain the lag it's whenever knives are in the air is when there is lag. If i'm close to an enemy than there's no lag, but if i throw them at a distance there's lag. When i turn off the mod the knives work as normal, no lag
issue was fixed , the issue was 64 bit tmodloader version , added warning to 64 tmodloader users in mod page

How about a way to remove potion sickness for health potions? that debuff was a nerf to heal potions.
Hello , this nerf will be removed for ALL healing items , modded potions will be unaffected , there will be config for it and it will be disabled by defalt , it will be added in next update

Last edited:
So I readed what the mod does and its really nice :), but I wanted to confirm something, you said that it has calamity compatibility because it removes the nerfs and makes it to be the vanilla unnerfed, ok, but does the mod removes the buff only calamity changes?

For example, an item in calamity increases max MP but removes magic damage (just made it up), that will be changed to vanilla because is a nerf, even with the buff it should change. but what happens if in vanilla an item increases magic damage 5% and in calamity increases damage 10% and you have mana regeneration? it will revert to 5%? it will stay with the 10% buff only? or it will have the 10% and the mana regen?

Sorry if i'm not being clear with what i'm trying to say.

So I readed what the mod does and its really nice :), but I wanted to confirm something, you said that it has calamity compatibility because it removes the nerfs and makes it to be the vanilla unnerfed, ok, but does the mod removes the buff only calamity changes?

For example, an item in calamity increases max MP but removes magic damage (just made it up), that will be changed to vanilla because is a nerf, even with the buff it should change. but what happens if in vanilla an item increases magic damage 5% and in calamity increases damage 10% and you have mana regeneration? it will revert to 5%? it will stay with the 10% buff only? or it will have the 10% and the mana regen?

Sorry if i'm not being clear with what i'm trying to say.
hello and thank you :indifferent:, i understand the mod can acciendly remove calamity buff change or nerf as my mod override global items stats idk what clamity does but with spectre hood it removed clamity nerf and vanilla nerf was also removed and calamity desc of item when its my mod is enabled it replaces calamity nerf with vanilla unnerfed version and my mod desc. of item
so i think my mod overrides some things in calamity and nerfs them or buff them it depends on item its confusing ngl , the mod have ingame config in next version so it will be easier to see the effect , i hope this explained it

Last edited:
Does this mod reverse all changes ie nurse’s price increasing on progression and the Phantasmal Death Ray + Martian Saucer’s laser being able to go through blocks but still keeping all the buffs?

Does this mod reverse all changes ie nurse’s price increasing on progression and the Phantasmal Death Ray + Martian Saucer’s laser being able to go through blocks but still keeping all the buffs?
Hello nurse price will be unnerfed (if possible)

Last edited:
Would it be possible to remove the nerf on Nebula Armor (originally it dropped boosters on all damage types, not only magic damage as it is now)?

spoiler of new ingame config in v5.0
note: this is not final version of ingame config many things are changed in current built of mod
IngameConfigSpoiler.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom