tModLoader Removed Weapons Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnome

Empress of Light
REMOVED WEAPONS MOD
Version: 2.0
By: Gnom
Download Instruction: Go to Mod Browser, search and download!

Small mod that adds four removed or unobtanaible weapons: Zap Shooter,Souls Eater Scythe,True Souls Eater Scythe and Ice Punishment. To make one you need 999 Item Revives (100% drop from any monster) and craft at anvil weapon you want. That's it, thanks for downloading.

Last edited:
REMOVED WEAPONS MOD
Version: 0.1

Small mod that adds four removed or unobtanaible weapons: Zapinator, Scythe, Soul Scythe and Icemourne. To make one you need 999 Item Revives (100% drop from any monster) and craft at anvil weapon you want. That's it, thanks for downloading.
I will try it now! It's exciting!

REMOVED WEAPONS MOD
Version: 1.0

Small mod that adds four removed or unobtanaible weapons: Zapinator, Scythe, Soul Scythe and Icemourne. To make one you need 999 Item Revives (100% drop from any monster) and craft at anvil weapon you want. That's it, thanks for downloading. NOTE: All weapons have same stats as original. Nothing is added. No sounds, no projectiles etc. Even knockback is original. Also sorry for info description in TML being a mess.
Hmm. Looks cool. You may get told off by the moderators though. This thread got locked:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-unobtainable-weapons-mod.6248/
I advise you keep the stats the same, but use different names and textures.

Uhm,its still not clear where to download. Link? Also,does the Zapinator have any projectiles or it doen't have aswell?

Uhm,its still not clear where to download. Link? Also,does the Zapinator have any projectiles or it doen't have aswell?

It's really simple. As I said go to Mod Browser in TML and click search icon and write "Removed weapons mod" after that if you found it, download it. Zapinator have green laser projectile.

It's really simple. As I said go to Mod Browser in TML and click search icon and write "Removed weapons mod" after that if you found it, download it. Zapinator have green laser projectile.
Ah,thanks. I just don't have tmodloader installed currently,so how much damage does the zapinator have?

It is against the rules for mods to add in restricted or unobtainable items. Using the sprites and, barely, changed names is strictly disallowed and, by extension, so are mods devoted to returning removed items.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom