Renewable blocks

Mattix

Skeletron Prime
I'm mainly going to talk about renewable blocks, and how to get them.

Obviously, all types of wood are renewable.
Sand (all kinds) is renewable through Antlions and Sandgun (- ammo usage)
Granite blocks (granite elementals)
Obsidian (water and lava are renewable)
Honey block, crispy honey
All ores (crates, chlorophyte grows, except hellstone)
All metal bars (hallowed from bosses, crates)
Coins (duh)
Slime blocks
Cactus
Snow (frost legion)
Candy canes, pine tree (presents)
Any block you can buy (wallpapers, dynasty wood, shingles)
Cogs
Martian conduit plating (Martian madness)
Hay (cutting grass)
Vine Rope, Web Rope, Silk rope (Web is renewable through spider nests)
Coralstone (Angler quests)
Glowing mushrooms
Living fire
Bone Blocks
Is there more?

Last edited:
Cactus, bombs, cursed flames, ichor, gel, fallen stars, ectoplasm, lens, rotten chunks.
I know most of them aren't blocks, but who cares :s

I'm mainly going to talk about renewable blocks, and how to get them.

Obviously, all types of wood are renewable.
Sand (all kinds) is renewable through Antlions and Sandgun (- ammo usage)
Granite blocks (granite elementals)
Obsidian (water and lava are renewable)
Honey block, crispy honey
All ores (crates, chlorophyte grows)
All metal bars (hallowed from bosses, crates)
Coins (duh)
Is there more?
Slime Blocks :D

I forgot snow blocks. A monster from Frost Legion shoots snowballs and those turn onto snow when they hit a block.

Cactus is a block. Also hay, martian conduit plating, both candy cane blocks, coralstone blocks, pine tree blocks. I think there could be more

Most other blocks however are plentiful in any given world, so if you run out of a certain one, just generate a new world with intention of strip mining it of certain resource. :p

The only ones that are hard to get are gems. Not only are they rare, they can only be obtained from mining (or extractinating slush/silt, which also have to be mined). That makes diamond gemspark blocks the least renewable resource, I believe.

Coral, glowing mushrooms, mud blocks(if dirt isn't counted as non renewable) and living fire block (dropped by enemies in underworld).

Any kinds of monster drops are also renewable, with the exception of any bosses that are summoned in non-renewable ways. (I'm not sure if there are any.)

Any kinds of monster drops are also renewable, with the exception of any bosses that are summoned in non-renewable ways. (I'm not sure if there are any.)
The queen bee seems to be so(it need the hive to craft the summoner), and seems to be the only one. (the king slime can spawn naturally, though its summoner is non-renewable)

Rainbow blocks. Because rain is renewable. And so is the Hallow. And so is this comment. It was supposed to sound smart, but then I realized that smart doesn't work for me. :p

Blocks made of lunar fragments are renewable, because you can do the Lunar Events as much as you want.

Rainbow blocks. Because rain is renewable. And so is the Hallow. And so is this comment. It was supposed to sound smart, but then I realized that smart doesn't work for me. :p

To clarify: Rainbow Bricks drop from Rainbow Slimes, which have the rather odd spawn conditions of only spawning on Non-hallowed Blocks in a Hallowed Biome, during Rain.
and ya, because they're a Mob Drop, they are 100% renewable.

Back
Top Bottom