Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

I highly disagree, the new mechanics have allowed me to do stuff I wasnt able to do back in 1.3, sandstone slab and stone slab have the almost the same texture, only difference is one is brighter than the other (This allows me to implement specific effects and detailing, as seen in the image I've posted below). Initially I didn't like the new changes made to the blending behaviour to some blocks, but these new additions are a huge improvement and it doesn't really bother me as the only tile I really cared about was stone slab which got its accent variant to keep its old behaviour, yes, some blocks were best left the way they did before the update, and I'd love to have accent variants for all tiles, but this would most likely be just more work on devs, work that would only satisfy a small amount of people who play the game.

With this point, what builders have done in the past 7 patches, the past 6 years has been undone just because people not as dedicated to building are having troubles.

That's 6 years of builds, 6 years of brainstorming, god only knows how many man hours it took for people to perfect what they had in the past only for it all to get undone in this patch.

The best thing they could have done was to make the blending blocks different mirror blocks. So the stark opposite of stone accent's behavior.

These changes were made to satisfy the majority of people who played terraria, who found certain blocks that didnt blend with other tiles plain ugly or just useless, reason for which im against these changes being reverted, its only fair the majority gets satisfied

There is no way that basic builders wouldn't have been able to achieve their vision with the incredibly abundant amount of blocks offered already.

Mark my words, 6 months from now, the so called majority won't be taking full "advantage" of the merging blocks because it eliminates depth and sharpness from smaller detailed builds and will only "benefit" structures so large, it could only be seen from too far away.

As I stated above, would it be great to get accent variants for all blocks? yes, it would be. I'd love to have such new additions and It'd be the best case scenario we could possibly get, keeping it fair in all ends and satisfying both "basic" and "advanced" builders but it'd still be more work on the devs.

Adding accent blocks to what didn't blend before would be solution enough. It isn't completely necessary for every single block to receive an individual accent because simply adding accents to what did not blend before would restore the 6 year, 7 patch status quo that the old builds had before.

Those non blending blocks were coded in a different way to the others so there's a distinction to figure out which blocks behaved differently from the others.

To conclude my reply to you, removing the old behavior of blocks was fundamentally wrong despite complaints of players who complained about something unrealized and intangible.

It would be a pain to replace all my builds with accent blocks to salvage my work, it would take hundreds of hours, but it's the closest thing to a fair compromise that can be achieved.

With this point, what builders have done in the past 7 patches, the past 6 years has been undone just because people not as dedicated to building are having troubles.

That's 6 years of builds, 6 years of brainstorming, god only knows how many man hours it took for people to perfect what they had in the past only for it all to get undone in this patch.

The best thing they could have done was to make the blending blocks different mirror blocks. So the stark opposite of stone accent's behavior.

There is no way that basic builders wouldn't have been able to achieve their vision with the incredibly abundant amount of blocks offered already.

Mark my words, 6 months from now, the so called majority won't be taking full "advantage" of the merging blocks because it eliminates depth and sharpness from smaller detailed builds and will only "benefit" structures so large, it could only be seen from too far away.

Adding accent blocks to what didn't blend before would be solution enough. It isn't completely necessary for every single block to receive an individual accent because simply adding accents to what did not blend before would restore the 6 year, 7 patch status quo that the old builds had before.

Those non blending blocks were coded in a different way to the others so there's a distinction to figure out which blocks behaved differently from the others.

To conclude my reply to you, removing the old behavior of blocks was fundamentally wrong despite complaints of players who complained about something unrealized and intangible.

It would be a pain to replace all my builds with accent blocks to salvage my work, it would take hundreds of hours, but it's the closest thing to a fair compromise that can be achieved.

I make part of those builders who spent a long time "brainstorming" and perfecting my style, and at first I did criticize the changes, and yes you're right not every single block needs an accent variant, only those who were meant to behave like that before the update. But it's still not fair for most players to not have access to these blocks and they are not obligated in any form or way to improve their way of building, and it is absolutely right for these changes to be made, they were exclusively made to favour the majority of the player base, it was all looking at the bigger picture, and using the same arguement you took, its fundamentally wrong despite complaints of a small portion of players who prefer the block behaviour as it originally was.

. But it's still not fair for most players to not have access to these blocks and they are not obligated in any form or way to improve their way of building, and it is absolutely right for these changes to be made

Players were never excluded from using stone slab blocks, sandstone slabs or gemspark blocks in their builds. The effect that they had simply didn't match their taste. It was their subjective opinion that alienated them from using these blocks.

The solution that relogic decided to take to remedy this was to create a divide when reworking these changes because a percentage of people had a bad opinion of using slab blocks or any blocks that didn't merge and in turn, slighted the people who took advantage of the past behavior.

They used an objective and final change to rework a mechanic that suited building styles and tastes.

In short, this is the equivalent of eliminating pickles from burgers because more people dislike pickles than people who like them without appropriate alternatives.

they were exclusively made to favour the majority of the player base, it was all looking at the bigger picture, and using the same arguement you took, its fundamentally wrong despite complaints of a small portion of players who prefer the block behaviour as it originally was.

You keep bringing up this majority of people, but in god's honest truth, the majority of people are building wood boxes. I truly suspect that what was done for years beforehand with the blocks which did not merge kept a silent majority of builders happy.

In any customer base, not many people will praise the standard quality of a product for doing what it did right as the norm.

I honestly can't imagine the people who complained about the lack of merging blocks as any majority when it comes to the intermediate and above level builders. It was likely a blown out of proportion minority that has this issue because certain blocks behaved a little differently.

When taking advantage of blocks which didn't merge to create partitions to make builds more defined, people who were utilizing this method of building weren't vocal about their love for the block behavior. Instead they showed their attention and time in their building.

And in the grand scheme, the majority of players are building wood block houses. They don't care about advanced block behavior and are happy with playing a platformer and not a building game.

I truly believe that the majority of advanced builders would have preferred to have the old mechanics and I don't think your assessment of a vocal collection of people who wanted block merging for blocks that didn't merge represented the majority of builders at all.

Well taht true, a mojority of people don't build with combination of the block, didn't like it because they aren't that experinced or good at building and didn't know how to build with them. Not surprising that they found Slabs and Platings ugly.
So they in their opinion decided to change it, to fit their narative.
I don't say I don't hate how now Stone Slab Blends, find it good combination with Accent slab and small amount of Stone Block to make it more cracker (and rustic).
I couldn't be surprised that some didn't like it with Dynasty Wood.

Players were never excluded from using stone slab blocks, sandstone slabs or gemspark blocks in their builds. The effect that they had simply didn't match their taste. It was their subjective opinion that alienated them from using these blocks.

The solution that relogic decided to take to remedy this was to create a divide when reworking these changes because a percentage of people had a bad opinion of using slab blocks or any blocks that didn't merge and in turn, slighted the people who took advantage of the past behavior.

They used an objective and final change to rework a mechanic that suited building styles and tastes.

In short, this is the equivalent of eliminating pickles from burgers because more people dislike pickles than people who like them without appropriate alternatives.

You keep bringing up this majority of people, but in god's honest truth, the majority of people are building wood boxes. I truly suspect that what was done for years beforehand with the blocks which did not merge kept a silent majority of builders happy.

In any customer base, not many people will praise the standard quality of a product for doing what it did right as the norm.

I honestly can't imagine the people who complained about the lack of merging blocks as any majority when it comes to the intermediate and above level builders. It was likely a blown out of proportion minority that has this issue because certain blocks behaved a little differently.

When taking advantage of blocks which didn't merge to create partitions to make builds more defined, people who were utilizing this method of building weren't vocal about their love for the block behavior. Instead they showed their attention and time in their building.

And in the grand scheme, the majority of players are building wood block houses. They don't care about advanced block behavior and are happy with playing a platformer and not a building game.

I truly believe that the majority of advanced builders would have preferred to have the old mechanics and I don't think your assessment of a vocal collection of people who wanted block merging for blocks that didn't merge represented the majority of builders at all.
Even if this majority of people usually sticks to wooden boxes it doesn't mean they aren't free to test the rest of the options they may have available, and when they came across stone slab, they just frequently ignored it, you're right on that part, just because its not to their taste it doesn't mean we are to suffer the changes, but it was still all done to favour the majority, those who tried stone slab or other non merging blocks just didnt really stick to them, simple as that, and all that really mattered to the dev team was to satisfy the majority (Yes, even if that portion frequently only built wooden boxes), and while it did have an effect on those of us who preferred having those black outlines around specific blocks, most of us have already stopped caring, and you can see it yourself, I make part of a community of "Advanced" builders, most of us have already moved on, and while we think some blocks worked better the old way, we still do think there's benefits coming from this entire update regarding the new block behaviour.

Here's the link if you want to see it yourself: Join the Terraria Builders Community Discord Server!

In the end it all really comes up to taste and how the dev team decided to slaughter certain blocks, it's in their hands if anything is going to change (which is impossible) or if we're getting accent variants for specific blocks (Still, not likely to happen.)

I couldn't be surprised that some didn't like it with Dynasty Wood.
If you want an example look at my castle. Can throw it in the bin now (Maybe not bin but def. need to rebuild this part all of it). Before. After.

... but it was still all done to favour the majority, those who tried stone slab or other non merging blocks just didnt really stick to them, simple as that, and all that really mattered to the dev team was to satisfy the majority (Yes, even if that portion frequently only built wooden boxes), ...

You say it was done to favour the majority. I say, thats bs. While, yes blocks merge now an mabye more people are happy thats not the point. The point is that Re-Logic is changing a behavior which stayed the same for 7 years and lead to increadible builds just because code change. They don't give a solid dam about us who spend hours trying to figure out whats good looking and whats not.
The point is, the :red: on us.
If they wanted to add a variant that merge to "please the majority" that would have been possible. Just keep the blocks how they were and add new once. Just like accent but the other way around. Now they are just pissing off people.

... and while it did have an effect on those of us who preferred having those black outlines around specific blocks, most of us have already stopped caring, and you can see it yourself, I make part of a community of "Advanced" builders, most of us have already moved on, and while we think some blocks worked better the old way, we still do think there's benefits coming from this entire update regarding the new block behaviour.
Well again. Sure you are right that there are a benefits but this, again is not the point. I'd like to experience the new behavior even tho Re-Logic put like half off my building experience down the drain but that still dont fix all the old worlds which are already build.

What I don't like is that they are just changing stuff without giving a good reason for it. Another example would have been the "Torch Gate" (which thankfully got fixed to the better). They added something new that screwed over the creativity and experience of Terrarians just because someone at Re-Logic hated ppl who use the wrong torches in the wrong biome. Ofc this is even worse because they introduce a feature just because they hate the player.
I do not say this is the same with connected textures but I do say that the change of connected textures has no good explanation nor was it necessary. Or at least, there would have been different ways which would not have lead to this problem.

Sadly, the damage is done and I suppose after my playthrough I will not continue with the game. My old worlds are lost and right now I don't want to invest a lot of time in finding new cool block combinations. As a player I just feel punked.

Edit: Sry for the hate but the more I explore my old world the more ridiculousI find this change.

On top of that I am really upset about the gemspark change. Not a single person can tell me that they are better then they were before (Yes I know. In some cases they maybe be better, opinion yada yada). But why do offline blocks still behave like they did before. And why do Gemspark blocks just look like a plain color. Theres not even a texture in it. Just one plain color which connects to all blocks next to it to make a huge contrast. Example: Before. After. The more I think about it the less I can imaging that they cared about the change.

Last edited:
If you want an example look at my castle. Can throw it in the bin now (Maybe not bin but def. need to rebuild this part). Before. After.

You say it was done to favour the majority. I say, thats bs. While, yes blocks merge now an mabye more people are happy thats not the point. The point is that Re-Logic is changing a behavior which stayed the same for 7 years and lead to increadible builds just because code change. They don't give a solid dam about us who spend hours trying to figure out whats good looking and whats not.
The point is, the :red: on us.
If they wanted to add a variant that merge to "please the majority" that would have been possible. Just keep the blocks how they were and add new once. Just like accent but the other way around. Now they are just pissing off people.

Well again. Sure you are right that there are a benefits but this, again is not the point. I'd like to experience the new behavior even tho Re-Logic put like half off my building experience down the drain but that still dont fix all the old worlds which are already build.

What I don't like is that they are just changing stuff without giving a good reason for it. Another example would have been the "Torch Gate" (which thankfully got fixed to the better). They added something new that screwed over the creativity and experience of Terrarians just because someone at Re-Logic hated ppl who use the wrong torches in the wrong biome. Ofc this is even worse because they introduce a feature just because they hate the player.
I do not say this is the same with connected textures but I do say that the change of connected textures has no good explanation nor was it necessary. Or at least, there would have been different ways which would not have lead to this problem.

Sadly, the damage is done and I suppose after my playthrough I will not continue with the game. My old worlds are lost and right now I don't want to invest a lot of time in finding new cool block combinations. As a player I just feel punked.

On top of that I am really upset about the gemspark change. Not a single person can tell me that they are better then they were before (Yes I know. In some cases they maybe be better, opinion yada yada). But why do offline blocks still behave like they did before. And why do Gemspark blocks just look like a plain color. Theres not even a texture in it. Just one plain color which connects to all blocks next to it to make a huge contrast. Example: Before. After. The more I think about it the less I can imaging that they cared about the change.
You can literally check the official discord and you'll see the reasons behind all of this, it's no BS, they did it because most players would find specific blocks less appealing just because of their blend behavior, and still the only case in which I find it annoying is in gemsparks and in dynasty wood (but in the case of this one it just takes some time to get it right.) , the rest is not really a big of a deal and it's not hard to find a workaround most of what has been done in the newest update, and as I said above, it would be great to get accent variants for most blocks, something like an ebonstone accent brick would be greatly useful, but again it's all in devs hands.

You can literally check the official discord and you'll see the reasons behind all of this, it's no BS, they did it because most players would find specific blocks less appealing just because of their blend behavior, and still the only case in which I find it annoying is in gemsparks and in dynasty wood (but in the case of this one it just takes some time to get it right.) , the rest is not really a big of a deal and it's not hard to find a workaround most of what has been done in the newest update, and as I said above, it would be great to get accent variants for most blocks, something like an ebonstone accent brick would be greatly useful, but again it's all in devs hands.

Agree with gemspark and dynstay. I would say for the rest it takes time but even that is debatable. Definitv not "not a big deal" tho.

The reason that most players didn't like the blend behaviour still doesn't justifies the change imo. Or if it does justifys the change it also implies that the devs don't care about the players nor the old worlds. The just made the ez change, made everything blend and voila. Now old worlds are thrash just to please a majority. DAYS of work - gone.
Maybe you'll find workarounds, which I personally doubt, but this argument applies the other way around aswell. Then there would have been workarounds to blending problem with slabs as well. So why :red: on players? Why don't they think about a bit more and find a different solutions which works for both partys?

Reacting to that about old builds getting messed up, it might could been done so or something that all cases in worlds where there blocks used, the original stone slabs turn into accent stone slabs, to keep the old looks.
I dunno if that would been possible to do, but maybe it would be.

As for other blocks, yeah, some others could have accent versions too. If lots of peoples are bothered by it, the devs might will add them, who knows?

And, I think showing some screenshots here can actually help understanding the importance of what you talk about. I still think that having both a merging and a not merging version is the best way, since then it is up to you to choose, it just probably should have accent variants for some other blocks too, as well as somehow figuring out a solution how to not ruin, or how to fix ruined old builds.

@Nirke
the screenshots you showed illustrate the problem well, I think. that is definitelly something that would be good to solved.

I still think, once a solution to repair old builds is founds, - and having accent variants of some other blocks too, like dynasty wood - having both merging and non-merging version in the game would be a welcome change, and every player can choose which one they want to use (or even combining them for even more possiblities!)
I think it will work out in the end somehow. Just like how torch luck got changed too. (although I didn't figured it out it even existed until it got changed XD)

In the end of the day, Terraria an amazing game, and 1.4 bought tons of amazing new stuff, and amazing changes. sure there might been, and be a few bugs and some other stuff, but there are still patches and bugfixes coming (like how the vanity contest winners weren't added yet either, right?) so, I think there are still some chances that these things will get a solution. (and worst case scenario, if the vanilla game wouldn't solve them, I'm sure mods will. but I think it's possible that vanilla will implement accent versions for blocks that used to behave like that before.

I just think instead of "this OR that version", having BOTH versions in the game would be the best. (for future builds. I don't really know how to solve the problem with older builds, but I'm sure that can be solved too.)

If we're offered a choice, i believe it should work in reverse, so we can make all other blocks using pre 1.4 slab behaviour too, away from moulding into surfaces. Then its certainly fair and settles the question whether the object should change or the player's input.

That way it'd be backward compatible, because it'd simply believe a player set it there that way while they build moulded blocks somewhere else or use the block-replace functionality to go over it (since it can't be hammered into shape).

It's not really hard to find workarounds, trust me, as someone who does 3D builds it's fairly common to find an issue where I just have to find an alternative to what was originally planned, I also don't frequently care about my worlds because all of my builds are entirely aesthetic based and their 1.3 screenshots are all that I care for, for me and some others, nothing is really lost.
Here you'll find plenty of that, tons of workarounds done in 1.3, specially because of stuff that could have been done with ease in 1.4.
Sierra_Madre.png

It's not really hard to find workarounds, trust me, as someone who does 3D builds it's fairly common to find an issue where I just have to find an alternative to what was originally planned, I also don't frequently care about my worlds because all of my builds are entirely aesthetic based and their 1.3 screenshots are all that I care for, for me and some others, nothing is really lost.
Here you'll find plenty of that, tons of workarounds done in 1.3, specially because of stuff that could have been done with ease in 1.4.
View attachment 273394

Maybe you are right that there will be workarounds.
Also just because you don't care about old worlds it doens't mean other do aswell.
I flew about around my old world and accually found one occasion where the gemspark change came out nice. But there are still like 200 others where its not. So still a lost for me.

What annoys me the most is that they just changed it and didn't care about old builds and ppls experience. I don't want to repair my old world but I still want it to be aesthetically pleasing.

Maybe I'm also more annoyed because I used a lot of Dynasty, Slabs and Gemspark in my builds and others don't.

Maybe you are right that there will be workarounds.
Also just because you don't care about old worlds it doens't mean other do aswell.
I flew about around my old world and accually found one occasion where the gemspark change came out nice. But there are still like 200 others where its not. So still a lost for me.

What annoys me the most is that they just changed it and didn't care about old builds and ppls experience. I don't want to repair my old world but I still want it to be aesthetically pleasing.

Maybe I'm also more annoyed because I used a lot of Dynasty, Slabs and Gemspark in my builds and others don't.
I never said that just because I didn't care about what happened to my builds others should behave the same way, just placing it in my POV, I do know most people care for their worlds.

And yes I do know the changes to gemspark and dynasty wood aren't nice but we can't really do anything other than pray for a change, but hey, hopefully they can be of use from time to time.

It's unfair that you use your new experiences with this game to invalidate the complaints that builders who have beloved works which have been ruined by this patch. It's extremely out of touch and I expect a fellow builder of all people to be more sympathetic.

I cannot move forward and play this game with any semblance of happiness without relogic making this right.

Just because there works you are proud of in this patch, doesn't mean there are works that others who have made past works that they are proud of weren't affected too.

If there aren't at the very least additional accent blocks, Hope is lost and I'm putting this game to bed. I've purchased this game on 3 platforms being steam, gog and android. This game meant so much to me at one point that I was paying more money than what was necessary and I feel betrayed by relogic with these changes made.

This isn't anywhere near the same product i've paid for on a very fundamental level and I feel like I have been scammed. Truly I do.

And honestly, despite the work you've done, my opinion is that to make it 100% right would be to revert the blocks that did not blend to how they were in the past at the expense of your work of perhaps, 2 weeks rather than jeopardize the collections of works made by thousands of builders over the period of 6 entire years and to supplement your builds, add special blending block versions of past non blenders.

It's 100% fair in the face of this for builders to receive accent blocks to replace what they lost.

Empathize with us, please. You've said what you need to say, but it feels like you are working against builders who sink their time in the game like yourself.

It's unfair that you use your new experiences with this game to invalidate the complaints that builders who have beloved works which have been ruined by this patch. It's extremely out of touch and I expect a fellow builder of all people to be more sympathetic.

I cannot move forward and play this game with any semblance of happiness without relogic making this right.

Just because there works you are proud of in this patch, doesn't mean there are works that others who have made past works that they are proud of weren't affected too.

If there aren't at the very least additional accent blocks, Hope is lost and I'm putting this game to bed. I've purchased this game on 3 platforms being steam, gog and android. This game meant so much to me at one point that I was paying more money than what was necessary and I feel betrayed by relogic with these changes made.

This isn't anywhere near the same product i've paid for on a very fundamental level and I feel like I have been scammed. Truly I do.

And honestly, despite the work you've done, my opinion is that to make it 100% right would be to revert the blocks that did not blend to how they were in the past at the expense of your work of perhaps, 2 weeks rather than jeopardize the collections of works made by thousands of builders over the period of 6 entire years and to supplement your builds, add special blending block versions of past non blenders.

It's 100% fair in the face of this for builders to receive accent blocks to replace what they lost.

Empathize with us, please. You've said what you need to say, but it feels like you are working against builders who sink their time in the game like yourself.
Only said that it's best to find workarounds for our current problems, it's the only thing we have left if we're to face these new additions, and I'm not against you or anyone, all I'm saying is the changes were originally made to favour a majority of players (This, once again is just words straight from the devs) , exactly in the same way as a weapon nerf or buff is, that's the way I see it at least, I've said it plenty of times, I did prefer specific blocks behaving the same way they did in the past and I do think we should receive accent variants for plenty of other blocks.

So besides the discussion if we love the change or what let's take about a potetial fix for this. I doubt anyone from Re-Logic will read this or think about implementing it but I think I got a nice solution. Tell me if I overlooked something.

What if we do not change any more blocks and just let them how they are. But we need a new item (Whoohooo more items XD). With this Item you can click on a block and it changes it's connected texture back to the old one, and from the old one back to the new one. With this all new builds will not be broken and old builds would be repaireable. On top of that it has a lot of potential because you can use the block with and without connected textures in your build. The blocks stays the same, just their appearience looks different once placed and "clicked on by this item which I have no name for" ^^

To make it even more userfriendly there could be an alternativ mode which changes every (up to maybe a max. number) adjacent block of the same type. So repairing your old builds would be even faster and easier.
This Item could be available in the graveyard biome aswell by a npc which is available pre hardmode.

Only problem of this methode is the already excisting "accent stoneslab" but you either can't change the slabs or it will get handled internally as a switch between normal and accent slab (I like the second one more because the accent slab was a weird addition to please some builders after theire fck up anyways).
Depening on how connected textures are coded it could be a bit more complicated to implement this idea but I think it is a nice addition to please everyone.

What if we do not change any more blocks and just let them how they are. But we need a new item (Whoohooo more items XD). With this Item you can click on a block and it changes it's connected texture back to the old one, and from the old one back to the new one. With this all new builds will not be broken and old builds would be repaireable. On top of that it has a lot of potential because you can use the block with and without connected textures in your build. The blocks stays the same, just their appearience looks different once placed and "clicked on by this item which I have no name for" ^^
This would change the coding of the blocks to create another block.

Should either be changed back altogether or just having us receiving accent blocks to regain what we lost.

Relogic, dude. Instead of making these changes in a sequel, they do it in a patch. I'll never not be angry at that.

I believe that making some kind of tool, like someone already suggested in this thread, so we can easily change blocks between old blending and new blending would work great: everybody will be pleased and developers won't have to add lots of "accent" blocks, which could get confusing and tedious. That is, of course, if blending mode of blocks can be changed that easily "on the fly"

It's changes in the block's coding. I'm no programmer and I'm not sure what would be easier to implement between accent blocks or a tool that changed the code of each individual block, but I'd put my money on adding accent blocks being a simpler solution.

Grand scheme, they've made their money and I don't see the developers ever implementing this to please the builders who will likely be glued to this game for longer than anyone else since they can only really buy the game once.

It's changes in the block's coding. I'm no programmer and I'm not sure what would be easier to implement between accent blocks or a tool that changed the code of each individual block, but I'd put my money on adding accent blocks being a simpler solution.

Grand scheme, they've made their money and I don't see the developers ever implementing this to please the builders who will likely be glued to this game for longer than anyone else since they can only really buy the game once.

I think so too but the idea itself is the best solution for this mess we can think of right now. It would mean more work for the devs but if you don't put work into your game before releasing a connected texture change then you have to do it later.
Even tho ReLogic don't need to fix their mess I hope that maybe one dev sees this and is able to bring a patch. There are :red:s who just implement features to fck with players and there are devs who just make a code change without caring what 6 years of building will look like but there will be dedicated devs aswell.
Maybe we can get the change as a mod once the game is put down for good but the only thing I can do right now is hope. Hope that there a still good devs in ReLogic who care.

Back
Top Bottom