Mobile Repetitive Crashing

Red_Beard

Official Terrarian
I'm digging a long horizontal tunnel in the underground Jungle to farm Plantera, I go to the left and start digging as high as my picksaw will let me and when i get close to the end of my tunnel in the exact same spot, the game kicks me off and the game screen goes black. I have to restart the game yet it happens all over again every time in the exact same spot. I haven't played my game in about 2 weeks and picked back up where I left off a couple weeks ago. I have attached a screenshot of what the game screen looks like when it kicks me off + plus possible useful info about me tablet. Please help me Devs !!!!!!
Screenshot_20190720-222935_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190720-222257_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20190720-222935_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190720-222257_Settings.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-222351_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-222351_Settings.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 82
It's good to have the video. I still don't know for sure what could be causing the crash, it looks like it happens when water moves in that area, but others will be able to see it and might be able to pick up on something else.

The 1.3 update for Mobile shouldn't be too long from now and it will be easier for the developers to respond to and act on bug reports when the update is out. If this is still happening even after the 1.3 update gets officially released. Post on the Thread again here. As it is, I'm not sure what can be done for now, other than to avoid that area as you fight Plantera.

It's good to have the video. I still don't know for sure what could be causing the crash, it looks like it happens when water moves in that area, but others will be able to see it and might be able to pick up on something else.

The 1.3 update for Mobile shouldn't be too long from now and it will be easier for the developers to respond to and act on bug reports when the update is out. If this is still happening even after the 1.3 update gets officially released. Post on the Thread again here. As it is, I'm not sure what can be done for now, other than to avoid that area as you fight Plantera.
Thank ya ma'am

It has to do with that heart crystal generating on top of something two blocks wide, and you breaking said thing. Since part of it extends past the heart crystal (Screenshot), what you are essentially doing is breaking blocks underneath it without actually affecting the crystal itself - something that isn’t supposed to happen.

While this is inconvenient, you can easily fix this by breaking the heart crystal directly. I personally find things like this to be interesting enough to leave as is, but it’s ultimately your call as to what you decide to do with it.

In case you were wondering, a similar crash occurs if you manage to place a chest on a teleporter using glitches:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom