Resolved Report own profile

Hi there,
I recently noticed that when logged in, there is a button to report yourself on your profile. I'm not sure if this is fixable, but it would be nice to have this removed?
Thanks-
Mecha_

Hi there,
I recently noticed that when logged in, there is a button to report yourself on your profile. I'm not sure if this is fixable, but it would be nice to have this removed?
Thanks-
Mecha_
Hi @Mecha_Twitchy, the button is there intentionally. Sometimes, though rarely, a member does need to send through a report for their own profile (if they need their date of birth changed as one example).

The Report button isn’t just a ”get in trouble” button. It can be used for positive or neutral interactions as well. It’s really a way to alert all staff at once about something - most times that does mean alerting us to something potentionally rule breaking, but not all the time.

Hi @Mecha_Twitchy, the button is there intentionally. Sometimes, though rarely, a member does need to send through a report for their own profile (if they need their date of birth changed as one example).

The Report button isn’t just a ”get in trouble” button. It can be used for positive or neutral interactions as well. It’s really a way to alert all staff at once about something - most times that does mean alerting us to something potentionally rule breaking, but not all the time.
Thanks for the confirmation, I did have a feeling it was there for a reason :D

Back
Top Bottom