Other Art Request-A-Sim

I got bored... I made this, and I doubt it will be a huge success
Welcome to...
Request-A-Sim
Here, you can request a Sim be made in Sims 3 ((dont worry though, thats the only EA game I play)). Some pre-requests though, only to prevent confusion among myself :3

-Please provide a picture of what you want me to attempt to create in the Sims 3. I cant work off of pure description at times %:sigh:
-Please note that I DO NOT own all expansion packs. I only own Seasons, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Late Night, High End Loft, Pets, Showtime, Generations Into the Future, World adventures, and CC that wont cause viruses.
-I will put these up on the Exchange unless you request that they are not put up on there. If they are, I will provide a download link in the post were I give you the Sim in their final form.
-Specify weather you want your Sim to be a Supernatural or not. Supernaturals include Ghost, Genie, Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy and Witch.
-BE PATIENT!1! I will do requests when I feel like it, not on the dot. I have a life outside of Sims 3 and these fourms.
-Please remember that I dont have to do your request, weather it be too difficult, you keep begging me for it, or possibly other reasons.

Below I will put completed requests, incomplete requests, and along with that a picture and download link to the request.
Thanks @Devalaous for both helping me get back into the Sims 3 and somewhat helping me inspire this thread :dryadwink:

View the post below for Completed Requests, Incomplete requests, Pictures, and Dowload links
Thank you for checking this out and possibly making a request!

Last edited:
Here is what I promised. Complete Requests, Incomplete Requests, Pictures, and Download links are shown HERE!!

Completed Requests
WyvernTamer - IRL WyvernTamer
Highspy - GabeN
Darthmorf - Darthmorf
ppowersteef - ppowersteef
Incomplete Requests
Myu - Terraria Character
TheQuietBisharp - Ness

Pictures
DVGRV.jpg
@DGFVR.
WyvernTamer.jpg
@Wyverntamer
Darthmorf_Normal.jpg
Darthmorf_NotNormal.jpg
Both are @darthmorf
PPowersteef_Searchinfordatass.jpg
PPowersteef.jpg
Both are @ppowersteef

Download Links
My Character, Kat the II
Jirou Mochizuki

DGFVR
WyvernTamer
GabeN
Darthmorf
ppowersteef

Last edited:
Making sims of people isnt actually that easy as some make it out to be, and get very very indepth, even if its just appearance, you can spend hours in the sliders trying to recreate someone's face (I am guilty of being very bad at this), so good on you for giving this thread a try. Who knows, if you get enough community members, you can try your hand at a screenshot story like mine! (Disclaimer: I started out very bad at it)

Learning how to use NRaas' DebugEnabler and Master Controller can open a whole new world of editing too, like enabling the supernatural types that EA doesnt let you use (Mermaid, Plantsim etc), my thread stuff would have been impossible without these. Theres also the "UnlockOutfits on" cheat you can enter to unlock all the outfits in the game for use, best turned off after use with "UnlockOutfits off" command

It's cool to see Devalaous inspiring people to do fun, community minded things like this. Good work, both of you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with! :)

Cool! Will you do me? Ya know that scientist guy? There are lots of reference images in my sig, you can use them to make him look right. As for personality, make him clever, and funny. The rest is up to you. Good luck!

Oh this is so cool. :nursehappy:
Could you do my Terraria char please?
A blue rainhat and raincoat, purple hair that's quite long, and white pants. Oh, I don't mind what the traits are, as long as cat person is in there somewhere. :nursetongue:

Last edited:
Cool! Will you do me? Ya know that scientist guy? There are lots of reference images in my sig, you can use them to make him look right. As for personality, make him clever, and funny. The rest is up to you. Good luck!

Your character should be rather easy to make, not sure about the goggles though. I THINK theres a steampunk shirt that has goggles on them, but thats probably it

YAY, I HAVE GOTTEN 0 REQUESTS DONE!!
In all seriousness though, im sorry I couldnt get any done last week %:sigh:
As to make up for that, as of the time of this post being posted, I am going to begin on requests.
The only reason I couldnt get any done last week is because ive been attempting to get off this stupid thing and actually do good in life.

I would like to say I will only be able to do requests on the weekends for reasons
Thanks you for being patient for lack of complete requests and I hope you have a nice day
RFaPZ2v.png

can i have a sim with spiky hair red shirt and if you can with jeans?, with a helmet/hat, (and if you can another one as a vampire)

Back
Top Bottom