Request: Elf Ears

Alucard-sama

Terrarian
can someone reskin the lizard ears(or anything not so popular) to make it look like an elf ear? (preferably the one on the huntress's wig, this one is he perfect one!!!) and release on the steam workshop plz??
i really want a standalone elf ear so i can use different types of hair with it.

Attachments

• yaoelf.png
    yaoelf.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 60
I don't have a lot of experience wiþ making resource packs but I þink it might be possible to use an accessory ðat's normally invisible so I don't have to override any existing vanity item. I'll look into it tomorrow.

I þink it'll eiðer be nearly impossible or pretty easy. I can't tell without looking at ðe game files ðough. I'll keep you updated.

hmm, maybe a certain clothing type on a default character can add them, that way nothing would have to be overwritten

can someone reskin the lizard ears(or anything not so popular) to make it look like an elf ear? (preferably the one on the huntress's wig, this one is he perfect one!!!) and release on the steam workshop plz??
i really want a standalone elf ear so i can use different types of hair with it.
I couldn't figure out ðe þiŋ I wanted to do so I just made what you asked for.

Attachments

• Elf Ears.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 42
dude thx a bunch, can we have the elf ear colour get the character skin color instead of a fixed colour?
also, can u consider sharing this piece of art with the community through the workshop? i bet a lot of ppl would love what you did right here!!!
Sir, your are awesome, thx for all of this!

dude thx a bunch, can we have the elf ear colour get the character skin color instead of a fixed colour?
also, can u consider sharing this piece of art with the community through the workshop? i bet a lot of ppl would love what you did right here!!!
Sir, your are awesome, thx for all of this!
I'll look into changiŋ ðe color to match ðe player's skin but I'm hesitant to post it on ðe workshop because I didn't make ðe sprite. I just copied it from ðe huntress' headpiece.

i understand your point on that, it's a shame, i know a lot of ppl would love to use this elf ear!
thx again man! would be great to have it match with my chars, i got 2 dark elfs, one brown and one dark blue... would be difficult to match those colors!

i understand your point on that, it's a shame, i know a lot of ppl would love to use this elf ear!
thx again man! would be great to have it match with my chars, i got 2 dark elfs, one brown and one dark blue... would be difficult to match those colors!
If you have any kind of image editor (I used paint.net) you can recolor one ear in Armor_Head_244.png and ðen copy and paste it over every oðer ear in ðat file. You can also try dyes.

i tried dyes, but they don't exactly work so well, i'll have to edit to the color of the char, but like i said i have two chars... o well, we can't win all right? thx anyway man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom