Pixel Art Request for a VVVVVV Avatar

If you still do these, a snake-man one with gray skin and a cloak if possible would be awesome.

Can I have just a green head that is doing the up/down idle thing? and the eyes are the same green but darker? Like a lime green.

ah :red:
anything means anything
but you're asking and I've got an idea then yes, under a storm cloud and also the whole avatar storm-cloudy (grey with lightnings appearing occasionally)

171716-601f636d72e1ef5cea807fdea7ab1239.jpg
How's this? I can change the background colour if you'd like. If this isn't what you meant, feel free to tell me and I'll make you a new one.

Attachments

• SilentStorm..gif
    SilentStorm..gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 152
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Really good! Like "Really good!" * 9999999!
Thanks!(Big thanks)
[doublepost=1496175647,1496175250][/doublepost]Just changed the bg to grey cause transparent was brown and brown didnt fit well

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Really good! Like "Really good!" * 9999999!
Thanks!(Big thanks)
[doublepost=1496175647,1496175250][/doublepost]Just changed the bg to grey cause transparent was brown and brown didnt fit well
Glad you liked it! Sorry about the background; I'm not sure why I didn't think it would be necessary.

hey um, can i have one with just a green head with a dark green eyes? and can the green be a lime green? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom