Pixel Art Request here! Taking Sprite Requests

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED

Hello everyone. On this page I will take requests for nearly anything terraria related,(I would like to avoid armor sets and excessively large sprites for now) As soon as I make the sprite for you, it is yours to use, whether you want it for a mod, or just for a suggestion, or even for an avatar, However as always there are some restrictions:
  1. I will not sprite animals.
  2. I will not sprite terraria versions of creatures/npcs from other games, if you want a npc make an abstract request, as this means I get to be more creative and it will come out better.
  3. For now, no complex animation sheet requests, I may make some simple ones for the npcs I create, but I will not create armor/npc sheets for sprites made by other artists.
That it! Feel free to request nearly anything else. The requests will be completed in order from first received to last.

This is NOT an art thread, if I posted this in the wrong section please tell me. However I will showcase some of my "better" pieces to give you an idea of my skill level.
Apocalyptic eater.png
Something for a mod
SPI armor.png
SPI armor
mc battle dm.png
Master Chief
GlitchedSlime.png
Glitched slime
Scardium hammer.png
Hammer
ArdiumBlade.png
Sword
TrueHolyArdiumBlade.png
True sword
EyeOfApocalypse.png
And a giant demonic second version of EoA resprite
Spider themed stuff for Supa spider

Last edited:
Could you do a kirby with yr favorite armor on?
Btw, that jaw thing nearly gave me a heart attack. It's just that amazing!

hi i would like a sprite if you check this suggestion i need a sprite for each of those and you can make them however you want
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-spider-themed-stuff-this-is-cross-themed.18395/

Please note, Art Threads are not for people to request stuff from on another, it's to share opinions and criticism on the art at hand.

On another note, I like your pixel art! I would say less contrast, though. Your color choice as it is is very good, organic, not that bland, but the color contrast removes the organic-ness (is this even a word) of the palette at hand. So try moving your colors a bit closer to each other, it will improve your colors drastically.

Please note, Art Threads are not for people to request stuff from on another, it's to share opinions and criticism on the art at hand.

On another note, I like your pixel art! I would say less contrast, though. Your color choice as it is is very good, organic, not that bland, but the color contrast removes the organic-ness (is this even a word) of the palette at hand. So try moving your colors a bit closer to each other, it will improve your colors drastically.
Thank you, however this is not an art thread, it is a thread to request art from me for anything, mods or otherwise, I put it in this section because I wasn't sure where else to put it, and I posted examples of my art to give people an idea of my style/skill.

2uj1an9.jpg
11hgi2t.jpg
Could you make a TerraBlade colour themed wings with some animation frames( 4) and armor?I'll leave a template for wings.
2uj1an9.png
2uj1an9.png

2uj1an9.jpg
11hgi2t.jpg
Could you make a TerraBlade colour themed wings with some animation frames( 4) and armor?I'll leave a template for wings.
2uj1an9.png
2uj1an9.png
I'm going to deny this request, for two reasons: One, I already said I am not making animation sheets of any sort, two, everything I've made with the terrablade theme has come out awful, not to mention I hate the idea of "terra" items @Everybody

Aww.So,could you just do single wings that are end game themed(You can come up with whatever you want as long it looks "endgame").And an armor that's also looks endgame with 3 different helmets(Mage,Warrior,Ranger)

Aww.So,could you just do single wings that are end game themed(You can come up with whatever you want as long it looks "endgame").And an armor that's also looks endgame with 3 different helmets(Mage,Warrior,Ranger)
I'm sorry, but I don't have time to do animation sheets, there are many other artists on this forum that would accept this request however
Could I request some polearm?
Sure! but there are multiple types of polearms, could you provide a source image?

I'm not asking for an animation.Just an endgame looking wings and armor with 3 helmets for each class.

Back
Top Bottom