[Request] Ripto?

Kraken Guard

Terrarian
I'm looking to request a mod that turns the player character into Ripto from Spyro(Reignited). Or, if possible, how can I go about in creating such a mod? I'm not at all mod savvy... ^^

Apologies for the double post! As mentioned before, I'm not exactly mod savvy. But I'd like to see if I'm able to create my own player sprites, if that is at all possible. How is it done?

I'm not actually sure, but I'll look into it! I'm sure you'd be able to replace certain hair and clothing sprites to make that happen, but I don't know exactly how that would work. I'll look into it more, and get back to you.

I'm not actually sure, but I'll look into it! I'm sure you'd be able to replace certain hair and clothing sprites to make that happen, but I don't know exactly how that would work. I'll look into it more, and get back to you.

Even if it's just a vanity item, like a mask to put over the player character's head. It's better than nothing.

I did make some sprites for the head and horn. But I'm not at all sure if I did it right or not. Would you like me to send it to you?

Well, simply a vanity item for the head would be easiest - from what I can tell it's just one image repeated a few times unless you want to add a 20-frame (or 10-frame or 5-frame or 4-frame whatever) animation to it. If you messaged me the sprite for the head, I could put it together pretty easy I think - just lemme know what head vanity you'd want me to replace.

For the body and legs, however.... Simply put, it's very complicated and I don't actually understand how the sheet works yet. So if you wanted to make that happen, it would take quite a bit of effort, but I can try - just let me know.

Bumping the thread again as I have not heard from DarkSentinel in a while...

I'd still really like to see a playable Ripto mod... I'd love to do it myself, but like I said: I have NO experience in modding. I don't know what I'm doing, and no matter how much I read on tutorials and stuff, I can't make any sense of what I'm doing and/or what I'm supposed to be doing. Nor do I have the time or energy to really attempt.

If someone could help walk me through what I need to do -- or if someone could do it for me -- it'd be greatly appreciated. I have the sprite for the head -- or if you want to make up your own, you're more than welcome to. I just want this one little thing...

Back
Top Bottom