Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I researched an Item that I did not have enough to see what it would do.

It turned out So, yes it worked and did not appear in the duplication menu, but I never got what I put in back.

I researched an Item that I did not have enough to see what it would do.

It turned out So, yes it worked and did not appear in the duplication menu, but I never got what I put in back.
Try putting in more of it(also I couldn’t really understand anything you said, sorry) also what is it?
Make sure you aren’t on any tabs

I'm fairly certain this is intended. Any items you've only partially researched will disappear and won't be able to be duplicated until you've researched more of the item (if that's what you're talking about). For example, if you researched 40 of a block, you'll need 60 more in order to duplicate it. Thus, I recommend waiting until you have the full amount of an item to research it, unless you want to free up inventory space.

I'm fairly certain this is intended. Any items you've only partially researched will disappear and won't be able to be duplicated until you've researched more of the item (if that's what you're talking about). For example, if you researched 40 of a block, you'll need 60 more in order to duplicate it. Thus, I recommend waiting until you have the full amount of an item to research it, unless you want to free up inventory space.
Yes

Further to what Unoriginal Character said, when you hover over an item in your inventory, the game will tell you how much more you need to research to unlock duplication.

Thx :)

Back
Top Bottom