Resident Evil 7!!!!

DarkWiz17

Spazmatism
I was extremely surprised that there wasn't any existing thread. Resident Evil 7!!!!

NO SPOILERS

This game has an extremely large story (and helicopters). Since this was a large game (which I'm not surprised it might get game of year), there is a large fanbase.

I have a theory:

The Grandma seemed to be staring at things corresponding to the story. Like, when they were at the table, and Ethan was being force-fed, Grandma was staring at Jack's seat, and Jack was the first boss in the game. I don't recall Grandma staring at Marguritte (however you spell her name) or anything related to her. But when you open the Master Bedroom (Grandma must've fazed through the freaking wall), Grandma is staring at a picture of Lucas (I think).

Last edited:
Hello Tang3nt,

It is worth noting that this is a legitimate Thread topic for this section, and there is no Duplicate Thread that I see of this game either, however it is still expected to include content into your Thread to start off the discussion.

For example, describing what the game is about to those who do not know, and giving your own Thoughts & Opinions on the game. As the Thread is now. There isn't much for other members to go off of to add their own Thoughts to this Thread Topic. So it is requested that you edit the opening post to give details. Otherwise this Thread will have to be locked as a "lack of content" Thread.

Details of how to open Threads can be found here as well: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/non-terraria-topics-rules-guidelines.303/

I didn't play Resident Evil 7 game but I watch the trailer of this game and its not like the Resident Evil 4 game. Resident Evil 4 more good from 7 for playing.

Back
Top Bottom