Other Resolution slider

(I've just searched up "slider" did not know if that resolution slider exists as a suggestion that is already made).

For people who don't like spamming their left mouse button on the clickable "resolution" text to go from 800x600 to 4k resolution, I wanted something in the context of a slider (just think of Minecraft's latest versions).

The slider will be similar to other sliders, but will have the same settings as the old, clickable version of "resolution", with a minimum of 800x600 (for PCs that are unable to do good at 720p+) to 4K UHD (which is usable on GTX 1080Ti, AMD Radeon VII, or any RTX Card).

And lastly, you can give me suggestions on improving the Resolution Slider.

I think it should be a drop-down selection where they're all lined up from native screen size to lowest resolution, but it doesn't fit Terraria's style of settings much since all of the other ones do the same as the resolution, so screw it! ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE DROP-DOWNS!!! lol idk what else it could be since the slider was more meant for things like colors, not resolutions

I think it should be a drop-down selection where they're all lined up from native screen size to lowest resolution, but it doesn't fit Terraria's style of settings much since all of the other ones do the same as the resolution, so screw it! ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE DROP-DOWNS!!! lol idk what else it could be since the slider was more meant for things like colors, not resolutions
Also acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom