Resolution wont go past 720p

I have tried all of the regular fixes, none of them work. It refuses to be on 1080p and will go to 720p or some random resolution. it also wont save whatever resolution i put it on. i have no idea what to do. I have 64 bit tmodloader installed if that helps any.

i can play regular terraria at 1080, but after i downloaded that it capped at 720 for some reason
This sub-forum is for bugs in Terraria when not using mods. Please try starting Terraria without any mods active and see if you can set resolution to 1920x1080. That will ascertain if it's a problem with Terraria or the mods.

I have tried all of the regular fixes, none of them work. It refuses to be on 1080p and will go to 720p or some random resolution. it also wont save whatever resolution i put it on. i have no idea what to do. I have 64 bit tmodloader installed if that helps any.
Hi there @TheChopperGaming, I’ve moved this to General Mod Discussion for now. If you’ve got tmodloader, any mods, tshock, etc installed there isn’t a way to tell if it’s a valid bug, and it may have been introduced because of the mods.

Back
Top Bottom