Texture Pack [Resolved] Can someone help me with a sprite

Esther

Stardust Pillar
I'm trying to replace the fennec fox pet with a Deerling from Pokémon, and the animations refuse to work properly. I've tried multiple times to fix it by now and it just won't work. I've attached the spritesheet I have so far, and I'd really appreciate if someone helps me out here. Thanks!
(A few notes about the spritesheet so far: yes, I know it's not following the 2x2 pixel format of the game, but I'm not even going to try doing that here. And yes, I also know that I haven't added the frames for when the pet is trying to catch up to the player, but I'll do those after this is fixed)
Edit: Adding to this, I'm currently working on a rough mockup of what I want the animation to look like, in case anybody would need it.

Attachments

• Projectile_816.png
    Projectile_816.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Your frames don't match up with the "bounding box" of the sprite frames. This causes some frames to appear cut off and/or be in the wrong position.

In the example I provided, the green and magenta boxes are the "bounding boxes" for the frames. The red lines are dead zone spacers (Nothing here will be show up in game).
Notice how your frames don't fit within the green and magenta boxes?
Projectile_816_boundingboxes_fox.png
Projectile_816_boundingboxes_deerling.png
Projectile_816_boundingboxes.png

All you have to do is adjust your frames to fit within the green and magenta boxes and it should look correct in game.

Your frames don't match up with the "bounding box" of the sprite frames. This causes some frames to appear cut off and/or be in the wrong position.

In the example I provided, the green and magenta boxes are the "bounding boxes" for the frames. The red lines are dead zone spacers (Nothing here will be show up in game).
Notice how your frames don't fit within the green and magenta boxes?
View attachment 339613 View attachment 339614 View attachment 339615
All you have to do is adjust your frames to fit within the green and magenta boxes and it should look correct in game.
Thanks a ton, it worked!

Back
Top Bottom