Resolved [RESOLVED] How to stop NPC's from arriving and departing right after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image doesn't work, just leads to a page saying I don't have permission to see it
Screenshot (35).png

Find the other structures they are moving into and remove a chair or piece of wall from them then just reassign them to yours. They are choosing better or happier structures for themselves.

Find the other structures they are moving into and remove a chair or piece of wall from them then just reassign them to yours. They are choosing better or happier structures for themselves.
I don't know where they go I just get a message NPC has departed as they vanish into thin air, also they change names every time they depart and appear

You need to check the validity of your files if you are on pc or if on console I would close the game repower the console and make sure the game is completely updated as well.

I put a PC flair and I'm on 1.4.3.6 which should be the latest version now, I removed all the balconies and it worked a little bit, I got 12 NPC's now but still getting the same issue, the building is too tall now probably, mods you can close this now.
You need to check the validity of your files if you are on pc or if on console I would close the game repower the console and make sure the game is completely updated as well.

mods you can close this now.

I also changed your thread prefix to show the "Resolved" prefix.

In the future, you can also report your threads if they need to be opened/closed and that way the entire staff will see your request quicker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom