Blocks & Decoration Resprites and addings of the statues.

Support?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Explain why)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Kiraa

Official Terrarian
I think that the working statues are very cool, but sadly we have a very low number of working statues (based on the total enemies in terraria), i want something.
more life to the statues.

My suggestion:
Add a statue for at least every enemy in terraria, dont is really needed that they are working or not still as a good decoration.
And add a diferent color palette depending of wich biome is that enemy.
For enemies with very big sprites or minibosses, maybe statues that are more bigger as monolith or someting like that.
very powerful enemies (example: paladin) wont have any kind of drops.

So that is.
Just is something id like to see, and if you support or not i think thats ok.

Having a statue for EVERY enemy would be extremely excessive. I do agree that there could be a few new ones, but this whole thing kinda goes too far.

Having a statue for EVERY enemy would be extremely excessive. I do agree that there could be a few new ones, but this whole thing kinda goes too far.
I think that if it were to be implemented, mob statues would have to spawn at a lower rate than regular statues, so that it doesn't get harder to obtain other statues such as sword, heart, and mushroom statues,

0 support.
Making a statue for EVERY FREAKING ENEMY would take FOREVER to do.
There’s over 3000 enemy’s. I would rather have other good features then a statue of a Martian.

0 support.
Making a statue for EVERY FREAKING ENEMY would take FOREVER to do.
There’s over 3000 enemy’s. I would rather have other good features then a statue of a Martian.
There are just 394 enemies bruh .-.

Dont need all the enemies in form of a statue, but at least a few more would be good.

Last edited:
One idea is that they add wiring support to banners. The items are already in the game, they just need to be adjusted a little bit. It would make sense too, considering how it would make it so you have to defeat a certain amount of enemies to gain the abilities to summon them.

Not all wirable statues spawn enemies, so it wouldn't interfere with them either...

One idea is that they add wiring support to banners. The items are already in the game, they just need to be adjusted a little bit. It would make sense too, considering how it would make it so you have to defeat a certain amount of enemies to gain the abilities to summon them.

Not all wirable statues spawn enemies, so it wouldn't interfere with them either...
The issue with that is that they would have the banner effects. Maybe they could spawn buffed versions to counter that out.

The issue with that is that they would have the banner effects
Hmm, I forgot about that... maybe if a banner summons an enemy it turns the effect off until the summoned enemy is defeated? That sounds really annoying to code though...

I'd really like more enemy statues, though every enemy's a bit ambitious. I would be happy with statues for every enemy that drops a vanity item, and a few hallow, crimson, corruption, ice, desert, and hell options (like, say, herplings, corruptors, pixies, lamias, demons, and ice elementals.) There are a lot of 'pure' biome enemies and very few biome enemies available with statues. Also, add functionality to Corrupt, Imp, and Hornet statues.

The only things I wouldn't want to see statues for are intentionally rare enemies, like nymphs, pinkies, or rune wizards.

Zero support for color-coding them. I like them uniform and stone-colored.

Back
Top Bottom