PS3 Rest in peace...Will you still Play The Old Gen Terraria?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
I have Both the PS4 and PS Vita version, because the PS Vita is not getting the update, I won't play it anymore and it'll stay on my PSN account permanently. (I won't even be able to give it to a friend.)

Even though I own the PC version, I would play both my 360 & PC. I view them as separate games in a manner of speaking. I will probably continue to play the 360 version on occasion till I get a xbox one; which is quite a ways off. That and I only play it when I am in the mood for it. So many games to choose from... :dryadsmile:

Even though I own the PC version, I would play both my 360 & PC. I view them as separate games in a manner of speaking. I will probably continue to play the 360 version on occasion till I get a xbox one; which is quite a ways off. That and I only play it when I am in the mood for it. So many games to choose from... :dryadsmile:
My father plans on buying me a PS4...So I'll get to Experience 1.3!!!
[doublepost=1473780924,1473780854][/doublepost]
My father plans on buying me a PS4...So I'll get to Experience 1.3!!!
And maybe even 1.3.3!

I have PC and 360 versions, the PC version outright better than 360 even if PC didn't have 1.3 it would still be better

Until I can afford a PC, PS3 and Android are my methods for playing. I have literally no intention of owning an 8th Gen console (maybe Nintendo's who knows).

i have both 360 and XBONE versions, i now only use the 360 to move items and materials to xbone for building projects, i had several large builds on 360 with lots of different materials, i upload a world to the cloud and download to xbone, also works as a duplication system. main builds are now on xbone.

Last edited:
This thread helped me come up with an idea that while it probably won’t happen, if made correctly could be something beautiful. Imagine this, an update for both old gen and new, an event which is different on both sides (old and new). My (not fully fleshed out) idea is on the new gen event you find a pieces of a watch, find all 7 and Ocram and a scientist comes out a portal through space time, the scientist adds mechanical parts to create mechanical ocram. M.O (mechanical ocram) can only be harmed by attacking the scientist on top of them, M.O has three forms, the first two look similar to its original old gen appearance but the third is nearly all metal. Beating O.C will have ocram shake of the mechanical parts, drop a remote, kill the scientist and fly off. The remote is a ocram summoning device that lets you have ocram as a minion. On the old gen side you get the watch and pieces, the time portal opens up and moonlord appears briefly in the background, opens there hand and moonlords apprentice appears. M.L.A (Moonlords Apprentices) is a smaller, human like-ish boss that uses a staff that summons mini moons. This boss would also have three stages and drop their moon staff and moon robes. I would enjoy listening to your thoughts on this idea and I am fine with all feedback, Any feedback is good feedback. EDIT: just incase it didn’t make sense, the first watch piece is like the snow globe or pirate map but it makes 6 other pieces fall from the sky when used once.

Last edited:
i have both 360 and XBONE versions, i now only use the 360 to move items and materials to xbone for building projects, i had several large builds on 360 with lots of different materials, i upload a world to the cloud and download to xbone, also works as a duplication system. main builds are now on xbone.
Unrelated but everytime I xbone as an abbreviation I read it x bone

Even though I have the PC and Switch versions, I'll still occasionally revisit 3DS. For the exclusives and any stuff they've removed in later versions. 🕹

Back
Top Bottom