Biomes & Nature Restoring Biome

To spookport or not to spookport

• Spookport

• Spookportn't

• Spookport but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
In a world many materials cannot be restored. Almost all blocks cannot be obtained again. I propose an area in which blocks are restored.

This biome is much like the underground. It forms much like the marble biome with the same rate, and is made up of a light orange stone and stone wall.

Here's where it gets interesting: The terrain is breakable with a copper pickaxe+, and drops stone blocks. The terrain comes back, 10 or less blocks will regenerate/break to go back to normal. When the harmdode ores hit, they will replace 1 vein each, and those will be considered normal and regenerate to the hardmode ores.

This solves the issue of renewability in ores, but what do you think?

PS: The sundial will speed up regrowth

Last edited:
Ores can be fished from crates. Every ore (save Chlorophyte) is able to fished from it.
However, marble, stone, and dirt are nonrenewable so Support!
Also this sounds like the Super Terraria World ore vein mechanic.

first of sheen what is that? and second this sounds like a ok idea I mean the regen times would have to be remarkably slow because otherwise people will have some rare items to a ulimited

first of sheen what is that? and second this sounds like a ok idea I mean the regen times would have to be remarkably slow because otherwise people will have some rare items to a ulimited
Ores fortunately, are not very rare. But the biome can regen to quote "10 or less blocks will regenerate/break to go back to normal". I forgot to say per day, but 10 per day.

Back
Top Bottom