Return to Neibreth: A Sequel to a Text Adventure of mine... [Story based]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant uses the fiery greatsword to slice at the Corpse Golem Modern Art while maintaining a somewhat defensive stance.

I wonder if this thing can burn... Cremation would be mercy for this thing...

*Invictus looks at the map*
Hmph. This must be the Endless Sand Sea. Hey, look! One of those silver things from earlier!

Current Time of Day: Day 1/7

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED]
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: La Tourvelle Mansion, Horror Gallery
HP: 55/55 DP: 101 LVL: 2

Grant: 55/55
VS
Modern Art: 0/60

Grant slices it with his Fiery Greatsword
SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
It was a Weakness attack! it did 80 damage! the Modern art falls to pieces!
Grant goes to strike a victory pose befo-

???: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

An Artsy Ghost joins the fight!

The Artsy ghost talks about art! Grant's brain hurts!

VS
Artsy Ghost: 0/40

Walter attacks with a flame strike! it did 80 damage!
The Artsy Ghost was destroyed!

Grant does his victory da-
???: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!

A Flesh Atronach rushes into the battle!

VS
Flesh Atronach: 100/100

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: Endless Sand Sea: Sandsea
Team DP: 258
~~~~Secret (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 184/254 [IMPSCAR] LVL: 2
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 348/355 LVL 2

Secret chases the metal slime, it makes he dash into a rock taking 3 damage!
Now that you know where you are and secret has brain trauma, what now?

~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
Current Location: Endless Sand Sea: Stalagosaur Canyon
HP: 500/530 DP: 1,099 LVL: 10

The Stalagosaur goes under the sand to sleep, theres now a town nearby!

Jack: 412/530 [POISON]
VS
Elizabeth: 480/530

Jack fires his AR2, it did 30 damage.
Jack took 3 Poison damage
Elizabeth smiles as she flame strikes jack! it did 60 damage!

~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: Glade of Darkness
HP: 223/265 DP: 400 LVL: 8

As Endzor approaches the robot
The Kabuki dancers stop and stares at him
Kabuki Dancer: Who are you and why do you approach our sacred Kabuking?

~~~~Zell (@Creeper37500)~~~~
Current Location: Kazul Coastline: Near the Harbor
HP: 489/490 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 1

Man: Well.... Welcome to Kazul Coastline!
Levahlian yawns and curls up around a small island and falls asleep.
Man: So, What's your story traveller? You look alot like a Terathan but.... not...

"Oh, apologies. I did not know he was sacred. Can you tell me more about him?"
I back away from the robot

"... First off, why the hell am I being called a Terathin or whatever it's called? I'm a Drider.
Secondly...
...Well, I'll just get this over with.
I'm from a place called Alteria. Let me tell ya, not a very nice place. So I'm just screwing around, trying to not die from the combined efforts of almost everyone there and my sister. I get knocked out, and I wake up on a ship. I get the hell out of it the second I can, and now I'm here. So there you go. Nearly my entire life story told in less than a minute, minus the boring bits."

"Come on, go easy on me! I don't want to have to use my secret weapon, seeing as how firing it costs me a fortune... wait a second, if those scorpions before were radscorpions, and I just blew up some cazadores...!" *Tries using the pipboy to activate VATS and aim for the head with the AR2.*

Grant decides to just run past the thing... If these enemies are just gonna come endlessly, he isn't gonna waste his time.

Honestly, I'm not gonna wait for the whole house to come kill us.

I am not entirely sure that will happen now, thanks to Fallout 4, you don't need a pipboy for VATS in that game... I'm still not even sure if the feature is canon.
Shhh, this is my one chance to not use my one time... also don't suggest running, Jack is WAY too stubborn for that...

Current Time of Day: Day 2/7 [STORMING!]

RAAAAAAAAIN! A storm approaches!

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED]
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: La Tourvelle Mansion
HP: 55/55 DP: 101 LVL: 2

A storm approaches, forecast calls for cloud to ground lightning....

Grant and Walter manage to find a staircase and make it back to the foyer, all the doors have been sealed and the room is dark, it seems the party ended... Grant hears a woman crying as he notices the woman from the painting sitting on the stairs.
Walter: Isn't she-
More sobbing is heard as a man begs for help, the two turn to see a see through artist by the stairs as well, A hand is put on grants shoulder making him turn around to see the thief looking guy from the painting, also see through and sobbing for help, all three of them scream and are sucked towards the portrait.
The Portrait begins to shimmer as it spits out a creature...
This creature looks like a chimera of body parts from different species, making a spider-like creature made of animal and human parts, It growls as it stands on two of it's hind legs, revealing the stomach to be a spine-like boney mouth with a bloody inside, Grant notices the inside of the beast has the Emerald Star attached to many veins, the star is pumpking like a crystal heart!

The beast lunges at Grant and Walter

STAR BOSS!
Van Gore draws near!

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: Endless Sand Sea: Sandsea
Team DP: 258
~~~~Secret (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 184/254 [IMPSCAR] LVL: 2
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 348/355 LVL 2

Swolevictus and Seeeeeeeeecret to somebody decide to head in the direction that the other crystal star is supposed to be at, They make it to an area with a large beautiful city, where the star is supposed to be, they also see a man in power armour getting struck by lightning, he seems to be losing to a cat girl...

~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
Current Location: Endless Sand Sea: Stalagosaur Canyon
HP: 212/530 DP: 1,099 LVL: 10

Jack: 212/530
VS
Elizabeth: 450/530

Jack tries to use his pip boy as if VATS is a game mechanic that comes with Pip Boys, instead he ended up slamming the pip boy into his face
the poison wears off.
Jack shoots Elizabeth with the AR2, it did 30 Damage
Elizabeth: Hmm... That armour of yours looks pretty conductive... You picked a terrible day to wear it, Don't you listen to the weather channel?!
Elizabeth wastes her turn laughing as a lightning bolt strikes Jacks highly conductive armour
200 damage!

Jack hears a voice in his head
Voice: I suggest running away mate, It's very good for preserving oneself mate...

~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: Glade of Darkness
HP: 223/265 DP: 400 LVL: 8

Kabuki Dancer: Our mighty Kabuking is a powerful man, Despite his robotic looks he is actually part robot and part Yo-kai, a powerful spirit like creature.

Other Dancer: He came to this land several years ago and exterminated a group of evil shadow beasts and cultists that served them, making this dark glade a peaceful home for his people, Us Shadowplay Dancers.

But unfortunately he has fallen ill ever since a sinister old man moved to this glade... and now our king has gone silent, We fear this old man may have done something to him... We were in the middle of a Revival dance ritual, But sadly it seems like it was going nowhere....

Another Dancer: But... Perhaps you could help us? We can sense that you helped out a wolf in a distant past, that Necklace you carry, Perhaps you would care to help some other canines?
The Kabuki Dancers reveal that they are indeed canine like creatures after shapeshifting into a puff of smoke.
250px-571Zoroark.png

~~~~Zell (@Creeper37500)~~~~
Current Location: Kazul Coastline: Near the Harbor
HP: 489/490 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 1

Man: Well... sorry you keep getting called Terathan, it's just you look pretty similar to the Terathan Race native here. Like you they are spider people.
Look, If you want answers for why your here, you might want to see Scorpion von Cruelix, a fellow arachnid. Here is found in Newer Haven, a bit more inland. But you could take the moongate in worlds edge to get there quicker. World's Edge being the kingdom further up north, the cloest settlement.

That is absolutely disgusting... Were these people thieves who stole from the old man? Man, I am glad I didn't steal all the silverware now... Nobody deserves a fate this horrific...

Grant casts Wither on the abomination, maybe it's limbs will rot off or something.

"God damnit! You haven't seen the last of me! And I just got here! How am I supposed to know how to check the weather forecast?" *Runs into the town.* "LIGHTNING ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO WORK THAT WAY!"

If Jack got hit by lightning, his power armor would take the brunt of the electricity, because of how conductive it is. It would only surge through Jack if he got hit by lightning without anything thick (like power armor) in the way. Even then though, he would only get burnt on the entry point and the exit point. He wouldn't take any real damage, at worst his heart would stop or he would be paralyzed for a bit. Even though those would be pretty bad, he wouldn't take actual damage from it, maybe about 20 at most because of the burns. Also, wearing metal doesn't increase your chances of getting struck by lightning, lightning just strikes the highest point.

I know that this universe isn't... but Jack is. Of course he'd complain about it. Also I don't play BotW so... no idea how the lightning works.

@IHATETHISSIGNUP , this'll just be my last message for this particular update, to not cram the space between updates.

The reason why I made that comment in response to your lightning rant is because it came off as very... munchkin-ish/ruleslawyer-ey/whatever-applies-best-in-this-situation, there's also the fact that you have done similar things to this before, like that one time ages ago with a certain titanium white set of power armo(u)r. *cough* I have a bad tendancy of remembering unimportant events.*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom